Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon’s Still Got It

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You are a self admitted homer. Homers lack the tools to properly analyze players. Thats your problem. I dont have THAT problem.

Its not my fault you missed the game AND the highlights. I havent even seen the highlights. LOL

Neal is consistently sticking his nose up in there making plays. I cant help it if you didnt see him doing that last night.

Ok what "plays" are you referencing that Neal made? Instead of attacking the fan I home why don't you just answer the question lol. With your lying *** you know damn well you didn't watch any game man stop it lol.

Flamma

Reaction score
I do like, how a simple play action bootleg to the right, is all of a sudden some kind of amazing play design

That’s what I find funny.

as if this isn’t one of the oldest plays in football. Lol

I like Jaylon but this is very telling. That is the most basic play you can have. Nothing complicated about it. What he did in this play is a 100% fail. It's super easy for any LB at any level. Unless they suck, sadly.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I would bet that most anyone reading this comment could and would have read and responded to that play better than # 5+4 did.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok what "plays" are you referencing that Neal made? Instead of attacking the fan I home why don't you just answer the question lol. With your lying *** you know damn well you didn't watch any game man stop it lol.

Stop embarrassing yourself. YOU are the one asking ME what plays Neal made. Im the one telling you about the plays. LOL

Yet your claim is I am the one that didnt watch? You didnt even know about the fumble. I can understand if you turned off the game in the 2nd half, but how did you miss the huge play on the Cardinals initial drive? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I like Jaylon but this is very telling. That is the most basic play you can have. Nothing complicated about it. What he did in this play is a 100% fail. It's super easy for any LB at any level. Unless they suck, sadly.
Its simple yet teams have been beating our linebackers with it for years now lol....Three different DC's, Three different years...and its still happening.

Mannix

Reaction score
I mean if we're being honest Jaylon is getting unfair heat. Like we sat there last night and watched Gallup drop a pass. He's a veteran at this point. I'm not saying the criticism of Jaylon isn't warranted but let's not act like he's not the "easy target" when people already don't like him.
yes, but this isn't a thread on Gallup!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Stop embarrassing yourself. YOU are the one asking ME what plays Neal made. Im the one telling you about the plays. LOL

Yet your claim is I am the one that didnt watch? :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:
tenor.gif

Mannix

Reaction score
Relegate Jaclyn to ONLY kickoff and punt coverage's, where she can put on her horse blinders and run in a straight line....but get her the hell off the field as LB....she is a HUGE liability!!!

Last edited: