Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon’s Still Got It

Mannix

Reaction score
It's pretty shocking to see how he's lost his explosion in a matter of 1-2 seasons and he's only 26. He was a completely different athlete in 2018 after the long rehab process. You could see a small decline in 2019 but it's been pretty steep since then. The burst is gone.
Back in 2018 she knew that to get an extension she could NOT make business decisions on the field....now her body is trained to do everything to stay safe.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How many teams does Jaylon start for in the NFL?

Probably....none.
Honestly I don't know. I don't watch every team play but If I'm starting a team he'd be one of the last guys I'd want but PFF ranked him 21st on their list so I'm guessing the NFL has a lot of bad linebackers lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The Captain-Crash.....................the same guy that keeps liking all my posts when I am laughing in your face.
Oh....well don't feel too special...if you notice he's liking every time someone replies to me lol. That's cute you thought you had a friend though.....he's just a typical Dak hater/troll that I call out every once in awhile and he still butt hurt over it. It is what it is.

Cmac

Reaction score
Really? LVE is in the middle of the field and runs past Jaylon to the sideline.
I get the Jaylon critique.....but I don't get the LVE dismissal....he made no tackle as well.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Oh....well don't feel too special...if you notice he's liking every time someone replies to me lol. That's cute you thought you had a friend though.....he's just a typical Dak hater/troll that I call out every once in awhile and he still butt hurt over it. It is what it is.

Well, at least he was able to see the playmaking of Neal last night. All you have to do is watch the first quarter. Dont believe he played much after that. Neal is a beast in the run game, but his weakness is pass coverage. Several nice plays in the run game last night. Quinn did a good thing moving him to Linebacker.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
How many teams does Jaylon start for in the NFL?

Probably....none.

I believe I saw Jaylon out there in the 2nd quarter of the 2nd preseason game. Let that sink in. Coaches see how bad he is.

Cox was playing much better than Jaylon.

In true competition, I don’t think Jaylon would win a roster spot. Maybe, somehow, he won’t.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Honestly I don't know. I don't watch every team play but If I'm starting a team he'd be one of the last guys I'd want but PFF ranked him 21st on their list so I'm guessing the NFL has a lot of bad linebackers lol.

The bad LBs are not making $10M and aren’t going to be running ten yards down the field to make a tackle and pad their stats. The bad ones are the ones who miss trying to make a tackle at the LOS.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The bad LBs are not making $10M and aren’t going to be running ten yards down the field to make a tackle and pad their stats. The bad ones are the ones who miss trying to make a tackle at the LOS.
Aye like I said that's above by pay grade man I know who the good linebackers are....I can't really tell you the bad ones.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Continuously with the bad angles. I can go out there and take bad angles all day… idk what I’m doing and Dallas will cut my ***.

Money is the only thing keeping Jaylon on this team, sadly. I went back to watch his college tape, complete different player. His tackling has always been high and sus , but he was such a good athlete he got away with it.

wecasa

Reaction score
No one catches a RB like that, especially when you have edge contain on the QB.

the #JaylonHate is ridiculous again.
"Edge contain" includes the back moving to that side. 9 makes that play if he's even with him. His pre snap alignment is pretty tight so he has to be aware of anyone coming that way. His hop to the inside gives up contain and he's chasing yet again. It's not hate to break down film and look at missed assignments or poor scheme. If he's lined up another yard outside the de and reads te to near back, maintains outside leverage, maybe he makes a play. I'm not sure how he did the rest of the game but this one instance was pretty poor. Basic plays side bootleg got him. Coach him up Dan.

Flamma

Reaction score
Its simple yet teams have been beating our linebackers with it for years now lol....Three different DC's, Three different years...and its still happening.

I know. It's frustrating to watch. Was it last year? I remember week 1 against the Rams. They were killing us on the edge. Good Lord, this is basic stuff.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The worst part of the play was not getting beat at the LOS. It was the effort after he got beat. Effort is his biggest issue.