Twitter: Sarcasm: Jaylon already making an impact

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
GB GM: I saw on the waiver wire the Cowboys released Jaylon Smith what do guys think?

GB scout: I haven't really paid attention to him, but I did come across this really good YouTube highlight video on him.

GB GM: Damn he's awesome! Can't believe the Cowboy's released a talent this good... Let's sign him immediately!
wellp.....have to admit...your comment is way too clever for me to figure out what your point it.

I can only say I am posting a youtube video to show Jaylon won't land on his left leg. It's really that simple.

I apologize if it isn't so very clever enough or deep enough or mysterious or in the know. He won;t land on his left leg. That's it. Simple and right there at 0:32.
I don't even think you were being argumentative....just not sure at all what you are saying. :)

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So a "hobbled" player refers to himself as elite, campaigns to be in the Pro Bowl by telling us to look at the tape. I guess the tape of him "hobbling" is not the tape he is referencing?

Not sure what your actual question is...or why you are so confused.

I never referenced any tape HE did.

I showed a play where he wouldn't land on his left leg. He almost falls over from it. Should be pretty simple.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"but 55 is bad too" *wipes tear from face* why do you guys just pick on the inflated ego idiot?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"but 55 is bad too" *wipes tear from face* why do you guys just pick on the inflated ego idiot?
The better our defense gets the more we expose our weakness.

We had our worst defense EVER....last year. This year...DIggs and Parsons are showcasing who actually was the most bad.

LBer's ...funny thing is 2-3 years ago we thought they were great! Just goes to show how bad the rest of the defense actually was. Coaching included.

The better you get the more exposed your weakness is.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Not sure what your actual question is...or why you are so confused.

I never referenced any tape HE did.

I showed a play where he wouldn't land on his left leg. He almost falls over from it. Should be pretty simple.
And I simply asked how a man can ask us to look at the tape to see his elite play...and you walk away from said tape calling him "hobbled"?!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And I simply asked how a man can ask us to look at the tape to see his elite play...and you walk away from said tape calling him "hobbled"?!

I have no idea what you want from me.

I was only showing....why his play isn't just mental. I am showing he has a PHYSICAL gimp leg that effects his play. He can't even land on it let alone dig in.

You said "this times a thousand" about MENTAL state. He certainly may have mental incapacity but it is based off his GIMP LEG!

I showed you a video where he refuses to land on his left leg. He hobbles around and almost falls over,. '
'
Not sure what you are going on about......It;s very simple....

The root cause is not his mental acuity. He is a gimp....hobbling around the field and can no longer rely on his instincts.

Simple stuff here dude don't make it hard for the sake of arguing on the internet.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I have no idea what you want from me.

I was only showing....why his play isn't just mental. I am showing he has a PHYSICAL gimp leg that effects his play. He can't even land on it let alone dig in.

You said "this times a thousand" about MENTAL state. He certainly may have mental incapacity but it is based off his GIMP LEG!

I showed you a video where he refuses to land on his left leg. He hobbles around and almost falls over,. '
'
Not sure what you are going on about......It;s very simple....

The root cause is not his mental acuity. He is a gimp....hobbling around the field and can no longer rely on his instincts.

Simple stuff here dude don't make it hard for the sake of arguing on the internet.
Cleary you don't get my sarcasm. He IS a gimp....he is also a SIMP...who could not play even if he had never gotten hurt...because he can process information fast enough. Get that through your head!!!!! Are you his agent? Or maybe a family member. Or....is that you Jerry?!