Sarcasm: More Trysten Hill attitude problems

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
He’s just so explosive. That kid is going to stop QB’s from stepping up in the pocket to avoid the DE’s, like they have been. He comes off the line like few 300 pounders can.

Lawrence and Quinn are going to love Hill... and it won’t take very long until all the fans do too.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I mean, that's great and all, but this really doesn't take away what people were saying about him at UCF. I doubt he's going to come out and say he's a knucklehead, most knuckleheads don't know they are knuckleheads.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So how is this an attitude problem from what her said? Unless it is meant to be sarcastic?

ShortRound

Reaction score
Don't care about attitude as long as it doesn't affect his play on gameday.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I didn’t really get an issue of attitude problem from those quotes posted.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I mean, that's great and all, but this really doesn't take away what people were saying about him at UCF. I doubt he's going to come out and say he's a knucklehead, most knuckleheads don't know they are knuckleheads.
His post isn’t really about what other’s are saying about Hill... it’s what Hill is saying himself. And it seems like he’s pretty well grounded and isn’t taking anything for granted.

I admit, it could just be lip service, but it is a good sign. Lord knows that there are plenty of young athletes don’t say “the right thing” as easy as it seems to us to do it.

Heat Hill did in college wasn’t even really bad. IMO the kid is doing and saying all the right things.

GhostOfPelluer

Reaction score
What were people saying about him at UCF? I've heard of these supposed attitude issues, but I haven't seen where that was actually corroborated. Not saying they didn't exist, I'm legitimately asking where that is coming from. I'm not a blind homer, more a logic seeker.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If Hill is out there working hard and doing as the coaching staff is asking of him then I have no problem with Hill. His critics will look at anything they can to try and discredit him as a draft pick and a player. Hell at least he has no past history with getting stoned and could pass the test during the combines. That is leaps and bound better than we got for another DL player

lkelly

Reaction score

Warren Sapp video can be a cautionary tale.

807297.jpg

jrumann59

Reaction score
We all see what a coaching staff does to the established players here when they come in. Does Secretariat ring a bell, a nickname given to a future HOFer by a HOF coach.