Sarcasm: More Trysten Hill attitude problems

JayFord

Reaction score
I heard he gets upset when people spit in his face....if so he needs to grow up

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
I didn’t really get an issue of attitude problem from those quotes posted.
giphy.gif

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
His post isn’t really about what other’s are saying about Hill... it’s what Hill is saying himself. And it seems like he’s pretty well grounded and isn’t taking anything for granted.

I admit, it could just be lip service, but it is a good sign. Lord knows that there are plenty of young athletes don’t say “the right thing” as easy as it seems to us to do it.

Heat Hill did in college wasn’t even really bad. IMO the kid is doing and saying all the right things.

He’s 20. His many of us are able to say we handled everything perfectly when we were 20?

Maybe he never does turn the corner on attitude. But I am not going to take the stance that a 20 year old cannot mature.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinelli formed a relationship through the HC that recruited him and played for Marinelli. They weren't wasting a 2nd on an attitude problem. Stoner? Crippled? Oh hell yeah, check that bad attitude at the door with your bong and crutches, boy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Marinelli is such a bum. He can't actually coach so he tells him to watch tape of Warren Sapp. A player he had actually no part of other than being around while he was already great
Sapp was drafted in 95 and Marinelli joined TB in 96 as DL coach for 6 years. He's not a bum, he's a damned fine coach and a Vietnam vet and one of the most respected men in the NFL. I do not care for his scheme but calling him a bum is wrong.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Sapp was drafted in 95 and Marinelli joined TB in 96 as DL coach for 6 years. He's not a bum, he's a damned fine coach and a Vietnam vet and one of the most respected men in the NFL. I do not care for his scheme but calling him a bum is wrong.
BUM!!!! My dad was a vietnam vet as well. So was one of my uncles. He's a bum. He's done nothing since. 0-16 coach. Should of been fired before they even left LA.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score

Trashy is the word that fits when I see this type stuff. Our fans are becoming trashy like Eagles or Raiders fans.