Sarcasm: More Trysten Hill attitude problems

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I mean, that's great and all, but this really doesn't take away what people were saying about him at UCF. I doubt he's going to come out and say he's a knucklehead, most knuckleheads don't know they are knuckleheads.

The lack of self awareness is a big problem in America these days.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
He’s just so explosive. That kid is going to stop QB’s from stepping up in the pocket to avoid the DE’s, like they have been. He comes off the line like few 300 pounders can.

Lawrence and Quinn are going to love Hill... and it won’t take very long until all the fans do too.
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

* it's so cool seeing you posting again, Man!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
I mean, that's great and all, but this really doesn't take away what people were saying about him at UCF. I doubt he's going to come out and say he's a knucklehead, most knuckleheads don't know they are knuckleheads.

Matt I haven’t heard exactly what the problem was. The only thing I ever read was he had problems with the coaches. Well I read were this might have been some animosity from them blocking his transfer. But again no reports ever stated exactly what the problems. Hill just stayed in the tweet that he has no idea where the “quotes” of him cane from. Also let me state that nowhere have a read a “quote” from one of his former coaches. NOT ONE!

So maybe you can enlighten me in exactly “what people was saying” with substantiated quotes.