SAS goes in on Tad Prescott

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’m a major basher of Jerry, but has someone other than him been the GM of these past 12-5 seasons? Considering how bad he is at managing a football team, you would think the team’s on field performance would correlate.
I question that too. I wondered with decent ownership and a GM how one would be

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Pretty sure “ stat padder when it doesn’t matter” Dak sucks regardless of what his brother says.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That may be why you turned on him but it is a little odd no one ever turned on Romo for his greed? No one turned on Zack Martin for his greed last year. I think most of the hate Dak gets stems from him taking Romo’s job…well in 2024 a lot of it comes from his playoff appearances.
Did Romo ever rake Jerry over the coals for $40 mil per? If you ask, I would say Romo never deserved what he was making either. Dude had massive problems with win and in games, and couldn't get over the playoff hump.

No one turned on Zack Martin for his greed last year.
I did, he was no different than Dak or Zeke. A few players want to win, but most are chasing bags of money. I can't name anyone on the current Dallas roster who isn't chasing the money over winning.

I think most of the hate Dak gets stems from him taking Romo’s job…well in 2024 a lot of it comes from his playoff appearances.
Some probably do think that way, but like I said, that's not why I turned on Dak. No one has asked, but I don't blame Dak for the GB loss, I blame the whole team, every last one of them quit. The comment from D-Law about the team being too tired may have only come from him, but I think he was speaking for the entire team. I think they were all ready for the season to be over and their effort reflected as much. They didn't care.

Last edited:

acr731

Reaction score
Daks not that stupid
No. He knows the second he leaves Dallas the chase for his massive bag of cash ends. No other team is going to over pay him like Jerry, so his best option is to stay put while he can.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Did Romo ever rake Jerry over the coals for $40 mil per? If you ask, I would say Romo never deserved what he was making either. Dude had massive problems with win and in games, and couldn't get over the playoff hump.

I did, he was no different than Dak or Zeke. A few players want to win, but most are chasing bags of money. I can't name anyone on the current Dallas roster who isn't chasing the money over winning.

Some probably do think that way, but like I said, that's not why I turned on Dak. No one has asked, but I don't blame Dak for the GB loss, I blame the whole team, every last one of them quit. The comment from D-Law about the team being too tired may have only come from him, but I think he was speaking for the entire team. I think they were all ready for the season to be over and their effort reflected as much. They didn't care.
Fair post….you must be drunk or someone stole your account. Because this is a fair and balanced take.

acr731

Reaction score
Fair post….you must be drunk or someone stole your account. Because this is a fair and balanced take.
It's been my take all along. But a member who shall stay unnamed keeps calling me a hater and a Romo lover and won't leave it alone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's been my take all along. But a member who shall stay unnamed keeps calling me a hater and a Romo lover and won't leave it alone.
I’ve read your posts and you are never balanced when it comes to Dak be for real lol. I don’t know where that post came from but it for sure wasn’t from a “hater” lol.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
SO we have to PROVE every single statement, opinion, thought or comment now?

We are in troubbbbelll!

Oh wait...this ONLY applies when someone bashes Dak...right?

If you make the claim that someone definitely does x in their personal life, you should be able to back it up. That’s not too hard to do, is it?

I bash Dak for his play on the field all the time. What are you talking about?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you make the claim that someone definitely does x in their personal life, you should be able to back it up. That’s not too hard to do, is it?

I bash Dak for his play on the field all the time. What are you talking about?
"I" am not talking about anything. Other than people can say their opinion.

This isn't science class where you have to run the experiment and provide the citations. It's a sports message board.

What are you talking about?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tad is how dak would act if he wasnt a giant phony

cant wait until both of them are gone
How is Dak a phony?

I get it if people think we should look elsewhere for a QB, but I don't see any reason to think Dak hasn't worked hard to be the best he can be.