SAS goes in on Tad Prescott

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you haven’t lol. You even disappeared when the cowboys were winning on purpose. Just stop it.

Dak needs to go. I’d bench him to prove a point. But to spew things that aren’t factual that are just opinions is below you.

Dak has enough reasons to make us hate him. No need to fabricate more
I don't think it's that unreasonable that you have to hammer mountaineer about it. They LIKELY talk, right? Human nature to say things tad thinks represent Dak.

There are PLENTY other legit things to bash Mountaineer about, if that's your thing.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
i’m not sure I agree with this. And I’m not talking about the perception of fans on Dak, I’m talking about Steven A. Smith going after a family member in national media. I know the rules are changing with social media and everyone has a voice now and all that jazz…. But I can remember celebrities, politicians, athletes, a lot of people in the national spotlight than had that one brother, cousin, uncle, who probably made them flinch. Always saying something they shouldn’t, always getting in trouble, something that got attention only because they were related. Let Dak deal with it. It’s family.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I want Dak gone also. So some of you guys can have 10 years of Ryan Leaf production. Whining will continue then also.:facepalm: Some were whining about Garrett at 8-8 every year. Then Romo can't win. Now it's Dak. Maybe the problem is neither. Maybe it's just the point we have an idiot at owner/ GM. So please...let's hurry and get rid of Dak- CeeDee-Micah and Diggs also to name a few.. They didn't do anything either in the playoffs. Why just Dak??? Gut the whole team. I mean-who did show up against Greenbay????? The next 10 years you'll be begging for Dak back and 12-5.......And Dallas will still suck under Jones...12-5 will only be a fond memory.

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I want Dak gone also. So some of you guys can have 10 years of Ryan Leaf production. Whining will continue then also.:facepalm: Some were whining about Garrett at 8-8 every year. Then Romo can't win. Now it's Dak. Maybe the problem is neither. Maybe it's just the point we have an idiot at owner/ GM. So please...let's hurry and get rid of Dak- CeeDee-Micah and Diggs also to name a few.. They didn't do anything either in the playoffs. Why just Dak??? Gut the whole team. I mean-who did show up against Greenbay????? The next 10 years you'll be begging for Dak back and 12-5.......And Dallas will still suck under Jones...12-5 will only be a fond memory.
Beat it Tad smh

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
P.S. just wait until Will leaves after his son graduates. Then it'll just be dumb and dumber making and reviewing the draft... :laugh: better enjoy these days.... These will one day be the good ole days......

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He was 3rd on the depth chart at the time of Romo's injury. He played well when he got in, but Romo was never given the chance to play again after recovery. With the lone exception of 1 efficient, easy TD drive in the regular season finale.
No need. Romo body was breaking down….Dak was healthy. Locker room wanted Dak including Witten.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Beat it Tad smh
Why do you want CeeDee-Diggs and other great players tanking their career in Dallas? Get real ,man... We been sucking it up for 28 years. Dak has only been here for 7 and those were the best 7 of those 28 years. So? Makes me wonder are you guys really serious or just trolling......

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Why do you want CeeDee-Diggs and other great players tanking their career in Dallas? Get real ,man... We been sucking it up for 28 years. Dak has only been here for 7 and those were the best 7 of those 28 years. So? Makes me wonder are you guys really serious or just trolling......
You should ask if you’re serious or just trolling smh. Talking about if we lose average Daky we going to automatically be bad for years. Straight coward mentality people out here

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
You should ask if you’re serious or just trolling smh. Talking about if we lose average Daky we going to automatically be bad for years. Straight coward mentality people out here
LMAO....I have 28 years of proof!! What do you have??? Asking for a friend......Average Dak has given us the best 7 years of those 28.... :facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tad needs to go to dak and say hey, think about waving your no trade clause Dallas isn't showing you any love, let's get out of here
Dak is a wealthy man because of his time with Dallas. That seems like love to me. What else would he be looking for?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a historic occasion! I agree with SAS.

It's obviously fine for people like Dak's brother and Lamb's mom to have their opinions, but they should let DAk & CeeDee with their team and teammates the way they choose without their noise potentially affecting perceptions and relationships.

I know some will disagree with me, but those that do should think about their own lives. How would you feel if your brother or mother publicly called out your co-workers or your employer?

I would be livid if my family members did that. It's my situation to manage - not theirs to influence.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LMAO....I have 28 years of proof!! What do you have??? Asking for a friend......Average Dak has given us the best 7 years of those 28.... :facepalm:
You have 28 years of what proof? Lay off the drugs smdh. Average Dak isn’t a singles player Stan.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He was 3rd on the depth chart at the time of Romo's injury. He played well when he got in, but Romo was never given the chance to play again after recovery. With the lone exception of 1 efficient, easy TD drive in the regular season finale.
Romo didn't deserve to get the job back. He was done for and they knew it.Couldn't be counted on to stay healthy.

Blitzen

Reaction score

I’m a major basher of Jerry, but has someone other than him been the GM of these past 12-5 seasons? Considering how bad he is at managing a football team, you would think the team’s on field performance would correlate.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
People hated Dak the minute he stole Romos job.
Some did, but I was on board with maintaining the hot hand. Romo was broken, literally, and it was past time for him to retire. Granted, Zeke was carrying the load in 2016 while Dak was simply driving the bus, but they were winning games. There was no reason to upset the momentum.

But then the real Dak appeared, the greedy Dak, and that is when opinions started changing and the 'hate' began. At least that's when I turned on him. You don't break the bank when you haven't earned it, and that's what Dak did in my opinion. And then he sarcastically said that it was now time to go after a super bowl, like it wasn't important before he got his bag. Since that day I have fully believed he is only there for the pay check.

Last edited:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Some did, but I was on board with maintaining the hot hand. Romo was broken, literally, and it was past time for him to retire. Granted, Zeke was carrying the load in 2016 while Dak was simply driving the bus, but they were winning games. There was no reason to upset the momentum.

But then the real Dak appeared, the greedy Dak, and that is when opinions started changing and the 'hate' began. At least that's when I turned on him. You don't break the bank when you haven't earned it, and that's what Dak did in my opinion. And then he sarcastically said that it was now time to go after a super bowl, like it wasn't important before he got his bag. Since that day I have fully believed he is only there for the pay check.
That may be why you turned on him but it is a little odd no one ever turned on Romo for his greed? No one turned on Zack Martin for his greed last year. I think most of the hate Dak gets stems from him taking Romo’s job…well in 2024 a lot of it comes from his playoff appearances.