SAS goes in on Tad Prescott

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No you haven’t lol. You even disappeared when the cowboys were winning on purpose. Just stop it.

Dak needs to go. I’d bench him to prove a point. But to spew things that aren’t factual that are just opinions is below you.

Dak has enough reasons to make us hate him. No need to fabricate more
Who are you to say what is below me?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
No you haven’t lol. You even disappeared when the cowboys were winning on purpose. Just stop it.

Dak needs to go. I’d bench him to prove a point. But to spew things that aren’t factual that are just opinions is below you.

Dak has enough reasons to make us hate him. No need to fabricate more
Dak hasn’t done anything worth hating him for but your points are true.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Y’all stick together now, okay?

Trying times ahead and y’all going to need each others support.
Deflection…why don’t you post like Risen anymore? You use to be sarcastic and then apologize and want acceptance from the forum…..now all we have is this version of you…we asked for better….

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

All he’s doing is giving him the attention he wants. He’s just riding Dak’s coattails making a name for himself as a blowhard on social media. If my brother was doing this crap I would tell him to shut the hell or he’ll never get another dime from me when he’s looking to bum some money.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
tad is how dak would act if he wasnt a giant phony

cant wait until both of them are gone
“Let’s”.

Like it’s a bro-partnership or something. Lol

Tad hopes to get handouts from Dak.

jgboys1

Reaction score
Tad does make a point......but he absolutely shouldn't be saying it or posting it, at all. Just more fodder for the Dak haters and blame placers to our dysfunctional franchise.

I'd suggest grabbing Jimmy Garoppolo so many on here can start looking at the franchise problems a bit wider and bit more objectively.
I'd take Dak over Jimmy G and I want Dak as far from the Cowboys as possible!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Wait. I do not watch First Take but have some questions.

Has Stephen A. Smith talked (if ever) at length about Tad Prescott disapprovingly in the past? Which comment triggered this fake dressing down of Tad Prescott?

Someone correct me but didn't Tad Prescott tweet something in the past 48 hours along the lines that the Eagles have demonstrated they have the best front office? If true, it does not shine a favorable light on Dak Prescott of a family member yacking but he has been yacking for a very long time. That particular tweet was a direct <expletive> slap at Jerry Jones.

Seems to me Smith may be more displeased at Tad Prescott taking a swipe at the competence of his favorite Uber helicopter buddy than Dak Prescott's contract talks. Then again, Smith runs his mouth over about anything. I am just glad he was not yelling in the clip while I was listening with my Powerbeats Pro. It saved my eardrum from being blown out, lol.

Sydla

Reaction score
Tad has a big mouth.

Tad's Eagles commentary was overblown.

But at the end of the day, Tad is right in calling out this front office for failing to do what's necessary to get this team beyond the wall they keep running into each and every season.

shabazz

Reaction score
It’s cute seeing Dak over Dallas fans coming to terms with the end together.

It warms my heart.
Better late than never.....we all knew which ones would be the last to get it

It's the same ones still peddaling the myth of Justin Fields.....even after it's just been proven nobody wants to give up anything for the RB posing as a quarterback, lol