SAS goes in on Tad Prescott

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Better late than never.....we all knew which ones would be the last to get it

It's the same ones still peddaling the myth of Justin Fields.....even after it's just been proven nobody wants to give up anything for the RB posing as a quarterback, lol
You over there agreeing with an Eagles fan lol. And the reason people defend Fields and Dak is because they seem to get harsher criticism than guys like Lawrence, Cousins, Herbert, etc. all we say is balance the criticism but that’s wishful thinking.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Steal it or earned it whatever the issue came when Romo lost his job and since then people have wanted Dak to lose his job. It’s personal.
I have friends who gripe about what Mahomes’ brother says all season, and dislike Patrick because of his brother.

They are Steelers and Bills fans. Why are they so bothered by what Mahomes’ brother says?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak needs to blast his older brother and tell him to shut up. What Dak does professionally has nothing to do with Tad. Quit leeching off of your younger brother's accomplishments, Tad!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Tad has a big mouth.

Tad's Eagles commentary was overblown.

But at the end of the day, Tad is right in calling out this front office for failing to do what's necessary to get this team beyond the wall they keep running into each and every season.
Tad is right about the team but wrong into thinking his brother's greed is not affecting this team's ability to surround his brother with better talent.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you haven’t lol. You even disappeared when the cowboys were winning on purpose. Just stop it.

Dak needs to go. I’d bench him to prove a point. But to spew things that aren’t factual that are just opinions is below you.

Dak has enough reasons to make us hate him. No need to fabricate more
Forgive him, apparently he doesn't have much more going on than his Dak hatred. :muttley: :muttley:
He, and his friend...:muttley:

plymkr

Reaction score

Might be the first time I’ve ever agreed with SAS. As a fan that is not high on Dak, Tad is making me dislike him more and more. The “leader” pass that Dak gets goes out the window with Tad talking. Tad presents Dak as a guy that doesn’t care about winning as much as getting paid. So a fan of 50+ years I’m thinking get Dak out of there because we’re not winning so why pay him. Now I can’t see into Dak’s mind or heart so I have no idea how Dak feels about the team. Tad’s talking is painting Dak as a selfish, self absorbed player. Tad needs to shut up because he’s hurting his brother in the court of public opinion.

This also applies to CD’s mom and Micah’s brother. My opinion of CD and Micah also decreased with their respective family members bashing the Cowboys and/or Cowboys players. We don’t need this drama.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
No you haven’t lol. You even disappeared when the cowboys were winning on purpose. Just stop it.

Dak needs to go. I’d bench him to prove a point. But to spew things that aren’t factual that are just opinions is below you.

Dak has enough reasons to make us hate him. No need to fabricate more
100% .. The core needs to go because they are too deep into this disfunction now to turn it around but in a real franchise our core players would be good players..too bad they got drafted by Jerry...

Reactions: JPM

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Exactly…. why would Dak just let him run his mouth otherwise? If i messed around with my brother’s career he’d kill me, as he should. Like dak would just let him flap his trap
Yup.

People still have this idea that Dak is some kind of "golden boy" though.