WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Let me get it out the way for you all

“OMG would he shut up!!”

1f3855fc37e6f32bc2e433dd0262ec16.jpg

ATXSRT

Reaction score
Anybody want to recap the highlights. Don’t think many are spending 50 minutes watching this.
I'm 20 minutes in....
- Micah talks about his love for Jerry
- Jerry gave him 4 extra tix to Superbowl in his suite
- Talked to Jerry about the team players, who he'd like to bring in, who he thinks should stay/go
- Micah talks about needing actual LBers
- SAS questions Micah about Dak, Micah says he's good enough to win Superbowl

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Anybody want to recap the highlights. Don’t think many are spending 50 minutes watching this.
Right out the gate
**he strongly disagreed with DLaw about the team being tired in the playoff game. No way that should happen.....the playoff should elevate another level of energy
**he would like to see them bring a huge 340/350 guy to clog the middle

I haven't finished watching it yet.......

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm 20 minutes in....
- Micah talks about his love for Jerry
- Jerry gave him 4 extra tix to Super bowl in his suite
- Talked to Jerry about the team players, who he'd like to bring in, who he thinks should stay/go
- Micah talks about needing actual LBers
- SAS questions Micah about Dak, Micah says he's good enough to win Super bowl
Is it too much to ask for players who want to play in the damn game rather than spectate? I can't be the only person wanting this.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
End of the podcast SAS asks Micah if he wants to be a Cowboy for life, Micah says he'd retire before going to another team. Says his play will set the bar for how much he'll get paid.
He’s set a low bar in the playoffs. In 4 playoff games he only has ONE sack and only four QB hits. He hasn’t shown up in the playoffs at all. Someone needs to ask him about that.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
End of the podcast SAS asks Micah if he wants to be a Cowboy for life, Micah says he'd retire before going to another team. Says his play will set the bar for how much he'll get paid.
lol...this our Cowboy, and I mean boy instead.

This team is not out for the title of Super Bowl Champions, all they want is JJ's coin...catching TD's and making millions, says CD.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Okay, I didn't watch this yet. I'm already nervous. What the heck is wrong with Parsons? Why is he shaking uncontrollably like he's suffering from crystal meth withdrawal?

Last edited: