SAS Interviews Micah

rambo2

Reaction score
Imagine being such a low IQ Cowboys fan that you're bashing MICAH PARSONS now.

Do you bozos actually want the Cowboys to get rid of this guy???

"WAAAAAAH, BUT HIS PODCAST AND INTERVIEWS!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same clowns who want to get rid of one of the better QBs in football without an upgrade ready. Now I'm even more sure that I'm correct on that "debate" as well.
This place is a clown show.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Good interview. SA did everything he could to get Micah to throw Dak under the bus. So glad, Micah didn't take the bait. Glad to see Micah and CeeDee talk about being leaders this year. And want accountability. Micah said he heard Zimmer was the guy that does this. And Micah said he welcomes it..... Go get em, Zimmmmmmmmmmm

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask for players who want to play in the damn game rather than spectate? I can't be the only person wanting this.
naw I'm just glad they will let us losers play in the regular season in the NFL.

Isn't the crybaby who was crying about his privacy?

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Imagine being such a low IQ Cowboys fan that you're bashing MICAH PARSONS now.

Do you bozos actually want the Cowboys to get rid of this guy???

"WAAAAAAH, BUT HIS PODCAST AND INTERVIEWS!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same clowns who want to get rid of one of the better QBs in football without an upgrade ready. Now I'm even more sure that I'm correct on that "debate" as well.
Facts. Cowboys fan base is wild.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
lol...this our Cowboy, and I mean boy instead.

This team is not out for the title of Super Bowl Champions, all they want is JJ's coin...catching TD's and making millions, says CD.
Did you watch this interview between Micah and Stephen A.?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol...Just looking at two fools before I clicked the link and saw 50 minutes?

Oh, hell no...I don't want to hear an old fool talk to a young idiot.
That young idiot has you cheering like a MS cheerleader everytime he gets a sack! Lol!
Now, SAS is truly a fool!

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Just like its fans.............LA LA LA and Jerry serving Kool-Aid while they all make MILLIONS or BILLIONS!!
If you mention the 30-something wins again (Mostly against sub .500 teams) I just might throw up.
You better keep a trash can close by. You're going to hear about the 30 something wins over and over for the next 6 months.

CWR

Reaction score
Good interview. SA did everything he could to get Micah to throw Dak under the bus. So glad, Micah didn't take the bait. Glad to see Micah and CeeDee talk about being leaders this year. And want accountability. Micah said he heard Zimmer was the guy that does this. And Micah said he welcomes it..... Go get em, Zimmmmmmmmmmm
The way Micah takes to Zimmer may well cement his legacy in Dallas. We've talked a lot about this team being soft or "tired," if Parsons becomes a Zimmer guy it will go a long ways towards him being a leader and a winner.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Is it too much to ask for players who want to play in the damn game rather than spectate? I can't be the only person wanting this.
It’s a dumb take to think that any player doesn’t want to play in the Super Bowl. Your dislike of everything Cowboys is boring.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm 20 minutes in....
- Micah talks about his love for Jerry
- Jerry gave him 4 extra tix to Superbowl in his suite
- Talked to Jerry about the team players, who he'd like to bring in, who he thinks should stay/go
- Micah talks about needing actual LBers
- SAS questions Micah about Dak, Micah says he's good enough to win Superbowl
Does anyone think that jerry is taking any of this into consideration???? What is he going to do, bulk at negotiations because Jerry didn't bring in any guys because he's too cheap, or the guys that he wants?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right out the gate
**he strongly disagreed with DLaw about the team being tired in the playoff game. No way that should happen.....the playoff should elevate another level of energy
**he would like to see them bring a huge 340/350 guy to clog the middle

I haven't finished watching it yet.......
Did he say that????? Please don't lie to me!!! If he wants that, why did they make him lose all that weight!!!! lol