SAS Interviews Micah

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad it was such a long interview because a lot of people won't watch it. Micah put a lot of emphasis on accountability.

I really liked how he kept saying that it's all about winning the Superbowl, not how far did you make it this year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score

This was a good show , somewhat repetitious, but micah wants accountability for all players, a better culture, for them all to want to win a SB.
He also says players should get what they earn, not just be paid big because thats how it goes.
He said he would retire before going to another team.

He stands up for dak and is loyal to him. He says dak is first to get there and last to leave.

Watch this and you will understand him better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Right out the gate
**he strongly disagreed with DLaw about the team being tired in the playoff game. No way that should happen.....the playoff should elevate another level of energy
**he would like to see them bring a huge 340/350 guy to clog the middle

I haven't finished watching it yet.......
yes he wants a big run stopping DT and 1 really good LB, just what many here say. plus accountability , and a winning culture.
Poor guys doesnt realize those things are not going to happen.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
yes he wants a big run stopping DT and 1 really good LB, just what many here say. plus accountability , and a winning culture.
Poor guys doesnt realize those things are not going to happen.
You are probably right Dandy but this offseason is starting to feel different. I know it is crazy and something some of us say every year but it appears the FO is finally serious about addressing some major concerns regarding the defense.

cristglo

Reaction score
The accountability will be there now the question is Will Micha buy in?

cristglo

Reaction score
You are probably right Dandy but this offseason is starting to feel different. I know it is crazy and something some of us say every year but it appears the FO is finally serious about addressing some major concerns regarding the defense.
FA will tell us if this is gonna be the same BS but I’m with you Hawk it just seems different

ghst187

Reaction score
Right out the gate
**he strongly disagreed with DLaw about the team being tired in the playoff game. No way that should happen.....the playoff should elevate another level of energy

Glad we didn’t waste a first round pick or anything on someone like that who can’t play

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
It’s a dumb take to think that any player doesn’t want to play in the Super Bowl. Your dislike of everything Cowboys is boring.
Your "I'm better than everyone because I'm a super fan" take is much more boring.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Right out the gate

I think DLaw would like to put those words back into the proverbial genie bottle if he could. The team wasn't tired moreso or less tired than their opponent and he knows that. Spoke without really any thought on the subject I suspect.

Cmac

Reaction score
As Tom Brady once said. "Well done (play) is better than well said (talking)."

jujoboys

Reaction score
Imagine being such a low IQ Cowboys fan that you're bashing MICAH PARSONS now.

Do you bozos actually want the Cowboys to get rid of this guy???

"WAAAAAAH, BUT HIS PODCAST AND INTERVIEWS!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same clowns who want to get rid of one of the better QBs in football without an upgrade ready. Now I'm even more sure that I'm correct on that "debate" as well.
Exactly. Imagine our defense without Parsons. He is the only player on that defense that gets consistent pressure. There are 31 other teams that would die to have the guy. Quinn should get on his knees every day to thank Parsons for basically handing him another opportunity at a head coaching gig.

Sjoseph316

Reaction score
I’m diehard Cowboys since I was a kid and I’m now 52, always will be, but the same talk and excuses for the past 29 years just gets old.

Blue64

Reaction score
Imagine being such a low IQ Cowboys fan that you're bashing MICAH PARSONS now.

Do you bozos actually want the Cowboys to get rid of this guy???

"WAAAAAAH, BUT HIS PODCAST AND INTERVIEWS!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same clowns who want to get rid of one of the better QBs in football without an upgrade ready. Now I'm even more sure that I'm correct on that "debate" as well.
Yeah cause both Dak and Micah have played so well in the playoffs…

Wake up!!!! Doesn’t mean anything throwing for the most TD’s or fading at the end of a season and then being a complete no show against the Packers as was Micah’s case.

So yes… the “clowns” will continue the calls to get rid of them.

While educated football people like yourself can defend mediocrity.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Listened to the whole interview and I'm glad I did it was excellent and gave me insight that I didn't have.

Micah said all the right things he defended his quarterback and fought Stephen A Smith and actually beat him down he didn't let him talk over him and defended Dak with a passion.
Right or wrong this is what a good teammate does.
He actually had good sit-down time with Jerry and expressed his desire to have a huge nasty guy in the middle and a real linebacker.

He defended Tony Pollard saying he came back from a catastrophic injury and needed time to heal.

He basically called out D law and said that that if you tell one of your teammates you're tired that's one thing but you certainly don't say it in public.

He didn't come off as being a money hungry individual at all saying that his play would dictate what he got.

He seems to really want to win a super bowl more than anything and be a Cowboys player till he retires .

And on another ultra positive note he wrecked Stephen A's ankle in a one-on-one basketball game. Which is almost as good as hearing the Philadelphia sports media cry like babies after we beat them.

That's the best I can do to sum it up for those with the infinitesimal attention spans that can't commit to watching the video.

Guess after following this team for this long I've developed some patience.