SAS Interviews Micah

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
End of the podcast SAS asks Micah if he wants to be a Cowboy for life, Micah says he'd retire before going to another team. Says his play will set the bar for how much he'll get paid.
Right now his estimated contract is 4 years 5.3 million!! and and OUT for the playoffs

Qcard

Reaction score
Imagine being such a low IQ Cowboys fan that you're bashing MICAH PARSONS now.

Do you bozos actually want the Cowboys to get rid of this guy???

"WAAAAAAH, BUT HIS PODCAST AND INTERVIEWS!!!"
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Same clowns who want to get rid of one of the better QBs in football without an upgrade ready. Now I'm even more sure that I'm correct on that "debate" as well.
Because I have been shouting from the roof top....Dak Hate Cottage industry has never been about Football...for the media it's about GREED....for the Dak Haters its about "ice cream" flavor :laugh::laugh:

Qcard

Reaction score
lol...this our Cowboy, and I mean boy instead.

This team is not out for the title of Super Bowl Champions, all they want is JJ's coin...catching TD's and making millions, says CD.
Yep...so JJ's coin Dynasty exist to feed Dak Haters Narcissism....if you know all this? Why don't you leave like Tom Landry congregation?
Some migrated to the Chiefs late 1980s....they looked dumb in 90s but Mahomes is here!!!:lmao2:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Blimey! The lad is not as dim as I thought.
Micah acquited himself well sitting across Satan.
GettyImages-515098328-scaled.jpg

Gambit

Reaction score
Said to look at the last 4 remaining teams in playoffs, one thing in common was very sound LBer play. That we need 1 traditional thumper LBer, and a 330 lb DT this offseason.
He's not wrong. But I've read on this board he needs to shut up, so there is that.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Still doesn't deserve the bag
If anybody on this team deserves the bag, it's Micah. Hope we never have to find out but without him on defense, even crappy offenses like Carolina would eat against us. Some of y'all are way too deep in your feelings.