Sat Wildcard #2: Colts vs Jets Game thread

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791586 said:
Man Sanchez just stinks out loud.
The only thing is this game is being shown at the same time "True Grit" is on AMC! I don't have a DVR:banghead:

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
Sanchez is gonna get his receivers killed with those high passes

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Sanchez has all day to throw and the ball goes right to a defender. The guy just is not a starting QB in this league.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791608 said:
Sanchez has all day to throw and the ball goes right to a defender. The guy just is not a starting QB in this league.
He's no Jon Kitna that's for sure :laugh2:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791608 said:
I never understood the love espn gives to this kid since day 1. He is an OK QB..nothing special really..why all the boo ha ha for him while Matt Ryan and Joe Flacco are actually making plays and putting some REAL wins I don't know

:cool:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791608 said:

Maybe he sniffed some feet? :confused:

skinsscalper

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791608 said:

Yet he has 3 times as many playoff wins as our own Romo. :cool:

Don't get me wrong. I would take Romo any day over Sanchez, but to say the guy isn't a starting QB in this league when he leads his team to the playoffs in his first two years and, so far, racked up 3 playoff wins is just...........forget it.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Yeah it makes you wonder; but its a NY thing. Eli has NEVER been all that and looked how the media has slobbered all over him.

Its been the defense and the Running game a lot more than Sanchez

SDCowboy

Reaction score
skinsscalper;3791620 said:

Don't get me wrong. I would take Romo any day over Sanchez, but to say the guy isn't a starting QB in this league when he leads his team to the playoffs in his first two years and, so far, racked up 3 playoff wins is just...........forget it.

He hasn't led them to any playoff wins. He threw the ball like 10 times.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3791627 said:
He hasn't led them to any playoff wins. He threw the ball like 10 times.

Ten times in three playoff games, huh?

Dude you're making yourself look silly.

johnny utah

SDCowboy85;3791608 said:

I completely agree. I think the Jets might be better off playing Mark Brunell. Sanchez is just not a starting NFL QB.

newera

Reaction score
skinsscalper;3791620 said:

Im pretty sure Sanchez has only won two playoff games. Not necessarily, disagreeing with your point, just pointing out an error.

Nirvana

Reaction score
burmafrd;3791622 said:
Yeah it makes you wonder; but its a NY thing. Eli has NEVER been all that and looked how the media has slobbered all over him.

Its been the defense and the Running game a lot more than Sanchez

And it will need to be tonight. As I type this, Sanchez skies another one.

Cromartie vs. Garcon is the key on D.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
skinsscalper;3791633 said:
Ten times in three playoff games, huh?

Dude you're making yourself look silly.
The point is the Jets have been fortunate not to have to rely on Sanchez to win on a regular basis. He's a starting quarterback, but he's more in the bottom third as a passer.