Saturday Afternoon Game Thread

The Dark Bishop

Reaction score
I can find something else to watch besides two NFC teams who won't be in the playoffs

Hey I am happy you got better things to watch. Me, personally, I wanted to see a good divisional game. Sadly the game did not live up to the rivalry. Luckily there is still the Chiefs vs the Chargers.

Here's to hoping that game becomes a good one with two possible playoff teams in the AFC.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
It's going to take 3 or 4 way ties where conference record is the primary tie breaker. We are talking lottery type odds here.

not really

Dallas wins out

Carolina over GB
New orleans over atlanta
Detroit over gb.

Dallas, Detroit, Atlanta all 10-6

or

GB over Carolina and Detroit.
New Orleans over Atlanta
Atlanta over Carolina
Dallas wins out

Dallas, GB, Atlanta, Carolina all 10-6

those are just two of the scenarios....The best one is GB over Carolina, Minnesota over GB, GB over Detroit
Then New Orleans over Atlanta and Atlanta over Carolina..

Dallas Atlanta Carolina all 10-6 with two spots available.

mmohican29

Reaction score
It's going to take 3 or 4 way ties where conference record is the primary tie breaker. We are talking lottery type odds here.

I doubt we make the playoffs. We're not going to get the help we need to get there. My only hope is we get to Game 17 and tattoo the Eagles in a game they need for seeding so the entire league realizes how lucky they were that Zeke sat for 6 games.

Reaction score
not really

Dallas wins out

Carolina over GB
New orleans over atlanta
Detroit over gb.

Dallas, Detroit, Atlanta all 10-6

or

GB over Carolina and Detroit.
New Orleans over Atlanta
Atlanta over Carolina
Dallas wins out

Dallas, GB, Atlanta, Carolina all 10-6

those are just two of the scenarios....The best one is GB over Carolina, Minnesota over GB, GB over Detroit
Then New Orleans over Atlanta and Atlanta over Carolina..

Dallas Atlanta Carolina all 10-6 with two spots available.
Thank you.

The Cowboys are not making the playoffs.

mmohican29

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of when the Bears had a really good offense.

The '85 Bears had a historic defense. But their offense wasn't much better than average. Even with Walter Payton and Willie Gault, they were not an offense you feared.

I don't think any of us were alive the last time Chicago had a top notch offense.

A few years back they had a prolific offense with Marshall, Forte, Olsen, and Jeffery. They could stop no-one on Defense.