Saturday NFL Games Thread

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
All the Titans had to do was keep running it and punt and the Jags offense wouldn't have been able to do anything

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Huge, huge play.

Don't know if Dobbs can pass the Titans to victory.

Mannix

Reaction score
He has one finger on the ball at the end with the ball going forward...NOT a fumble. VERY fast review....they would have reviewed in for 10 minutes had we been on defense looking for ANY WAY for it NOT to be a fumble.

Qcard

Reaction score
Lol how are you gonna play 4 safeties brother? Playing 3 already weakens the run D and you’re not gonna sub out a CB for a S in coverage.

3 safeties is about as much as you can play in one game. You’d need a guy to be injured to get the 4th guy some real playing time.

Would also be a terrible allocation of cap space. Our S group is really good and we have Mukuamu and Bell as young depth. I think if you keep Wilson then there’s no room to bring anyone else in.
Cap is a Myth IMHO. I would not let MuKuamu or Bell stop me from upgrading

MarcusRock

Reaction score
He has one finger on the ball at the end with the ball going forward...NOT a fumble. VERY fast review....they would have reviewed in for 10 minutes had we been on defense looking for ANY WAY for it NOT to be a fumble.
Money on Tennessee, eh? Lol.