Saturday NFL Games Thread

mldardy

Reaction score
He has one finger on the ball at the end with the ball going forward...NOT a fumble. VERY fast review....they would have reviewed in for 10 minutes had we been on defense looking for ANY WAY for it NOT to be a fumble.
The ball was coming loose before is arm was completely going forward. It's a fumble.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
I think that was an imcomplete pass. He was halfway thru his throwing motion.

However, if they score a TD this possession, that fumble might actually work in Titans' favor.

Mannix

Reaction score
Don't really care who wins, but I do know one thing....that chick playing QB for Jacksonville is pretty hot!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He has one finger on the ball at the end with the ball going forward...NOT a fumble. VERY fast review....they would have reviewed in for 10 minutes had we been on defense looking for ANY WAY for it NOT to be a fumble.
That's not how it works. If the ball is moving in the hand, he doesn't have control. If he doesn't have control, it's a fumble.

817Gill

Reaction score
Cap is a Myth IMHO. I would not let MuKuamu or Bell stop me from upgrading
You’re not upgrading if you’re not playing one of them. You’re not making sense lol you’re trying to pay and play 4 safeties. Nobody does that because it’s not a thing.

It’s like paying for a 5th WR or 4th TE, there is just not enough personnel groupings and formations for them to see the field enough.

Kinda strange you even suggested it. Not gonna try to do cap gymnastics for a player who’s not going to play. You do that for guys who are actually going to be on the field for a majority of snaps.