Saturday NFL Games Thread

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please, and I mean PLEASE, let the Ravens beat the Stealers.

giphy.gif

Xelda

Reaction score
I think the Ravens are resting their starters. OBJ is going to lose out on a 750k bonus if he's rested.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Everytime the Steelers play the Ravens it reminds me of that episode of To Catch A Predator where the pedophile's excuse for going over the young girl's house with wine coolers and snacks was to watch the Steelers/Ravens game.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think the Ravens are resting their starters. OBJ is going to lose out on a 750k bonus if he's rested.
Flacco had a bonus for the weekend too and the Browns redid his contract to make it guaranteed so they could rest him. Wonder what the Ravens do

offlimits

Reaction score
Steelers @ Ravens
Texans @ Colts

2 teams can be eliminated from the playoffs today. The Ravens backups eliminating the Steelers would be an hilarious outcome.
I ALWAYS root against Piggsburgh. Dislike the state and this city.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Steelers are getting a layup against Baltimore's back ups. They need a win and a Jags or Bills loss to get in the playoffs. Please don't let this happen.

Motorola

Reaction score
Steelers @ Ravens
Texans @ Colts

2 teams can be eliminated from the playoffs today. The Ravens backups eliminating the Steelers would be an hilarious outcome.
Please, and I mean PLEASE, let the Ravens beat the Stealers.

giphy.gif
Flacco had a bonus for the weekend too and the Browns redid his contract to make it guaranteed so they could rest him. Wonder what the Ravens do
Last three weekends in 2023, the Ravens___
• Slapped around the Jaguars.
• Beat down the Forty-niners.
• Curb-stomped the Dolphins.

First weekend of 2024 --- Expect a similar exercise on the Steelers starting an hour-plus from now

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Guess I had it wrong?..thought colts or Texans had to win and Pitt was out. And they're playing eachother?

Aven8

Reaction score
The Steelers are getting a layup against Baltimore's back ups. They need a win and a Jags or Bills loss to get in the playoffs. Please don't let this happen.
Pitts sucks. I’ve watched several games this year and all the QB’s suck. If they get in it’s an easy W for whomever plays them. That’s not what the playoffs are about.

Motorola

Reaction score
Tonight
- Texans go into Lucas Oil Stadium and beat the Colts to win the AFC South Division, thus ensuring...
- DeMeco Ryans is NFL Coach of the Year
- C.J. Stroud is NFL Rookie of the Year

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Steelers lose and Quinn goes, make Tomlin our D Coordinator???

Motorola

Reaction score
Steelers lose and Quinn goes, make Tomlin our D Coordinator???
After his long and mostly successful tenure in Pittsburgh, Mike Tomlin would retire from the NFL, rather than take a backseat as a DC.
If the Steelers do decide it's time to part ways - he will immediately be contacted by the Chargers, Panthers, and Commanders.