Saturday NFL Games Thread

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I know this is against the grain but I stopped hating the Steelers when we beat them in the Super Bowl. I still hated what happened in the 70s but the Steelers are still a respected franchis and the Rooney family have been good owners.

I hate the ravens though. They are an art model team, stolen from Cleveland and have had several scumbag players who I despise.

I won’t cry either way, but I wouldn’t mind seeing the Ravens drop one here even if it’s meaningless.

I also dislike Jacksonville and this impacts them.

I know it’s blasphemy but there ya have it.
As someone who lives way too close to "Steeler Country" I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. Steeler fans hate the Ravens, which makes me kind of like them.

The Steelers need to lose so their fans can cry some more about losing at home to Bailey Zappe. :muttley:

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The worst thing about teams resting players. It opens up the door for teams that would not make the playoffs otherwise get in. And teams that may be better are left out.

If Ravens play all their starters, chances are Steelers more likely to lose.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Baltimore playing like they don’t care and don’t want to be there.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
The worst thing about teams resting players. It opens up the door for teams that would not make the playoffs otherwise get in. And teams that may be better are left out.

If Ravens play all their starters, chances are Steelers more likely to lose.
If the Steelers win, the Bills are either the second seed or they’re out.

Mannix

Reaction score
Zero interest in either game today.....Love, American Style marathon on Catchy Comedy Channel right now. Groovy hairstyles, clothes, and furniture!!!

Davidlee1973

Reaction score
As you watch remember if the NFL is truly rigged with predetermined finals. Pittsburg will win. NFL wants to keep people watching. They will want to make sure Steelers fans have a reason to turn on the games Sunday

rambo2

Reaction score
As you watch remember if the NFL is truly rigged with predetermined finals. Pittsburg will win. NFL wants to keep people watching. They will want to make sure Steelers fans have a reason to turn on the games Sunday
The NFL isn't rigged.