Saturday NFL Games Thread

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
After his long and mostly successful tenure in Pittsburgh, Mike Tomlin would retire from the NFL, rather than take a backseat as a DC.
If the Steelers do decide it's time to part ways - he will immediately be contacted by the Chargers, Panthers, and Commanders.
Good point!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
After his long and mostly successful tenure in Pittsburgh, Mike Tomlin would retire from the NFL, rather than take a backseat as a DC.
If the Steelers do decide it's time to part ways - he will immediately be contacted by the Chargers, Panthers, and Commanders.
Not sure if Tomlin would be interested in a full-on rebuild either, which makes me think what happens if MM doesn't lead a deep run.....

Tomlin has the Steelers in the 3-4 and Micah is basically a stand up outside rusher anyway. Just throwing it out there.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Steelers are getting a layup against Baltimore's back ups. They need a win and a Jags or Bills loss to get in the playoffs. Please don't let this happen.
As much as I want the Dolphins to win the division, I may need to root for the Bills if the Steelers win today.
i will pull for Jaguars as well.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Everytime the Steelers play the Ravens it reminds me of that episode of To Catch A Predator where the pedophile's excuse for going over the young girl's house with wine coolers and snacks was to watch the Steelers/Ravens game.
John Dupee!

Chris Handsome: ‘who’s playing tonight?’

John: ‘Steelers and Ravens!’

That Dupee sure had his exit strategy all planned out lol

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Steelers are the only AFC team I routinely root against (since the Patriots are back down to earth) so I would love to see them eliminated.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
What I find funny is if the Steelers, Jags, and Miami win, the Bills are out of the playoffs. The first two have a good chance of happening.
Which would be great because despite the Cowboy’ lopsided defeat to them, they wouldn’t be a playoff team and hence not good.

Motorola

Reaction score
Not sure if Tomlin would be interested in a full-on rebuild either, which makes me think what happens if MM doesn't lead a deep run.....

Tomlin has the Steelers in the 3-4 and Micah is basically a stand up outside rusher anyway. Just throwing it out there.
Tomlin is only 51; going to a really bad team might appeal to him more...and given his resume, those FOs probably give him 5 years straight up to perform a turnaround.

Last edited:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do hate the steelers. There's no doubt t about that.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Tomlin is way too strong of a personality to play along with the Jones boys, and he'd have other offers.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
What I find funny is if the Steelers, Jags, and Miami win, the Bills are out of the playoffs. The first two have a good chance of happening.
Buffalo's situation is wild. They get the 2 seed with a win but could miss entirely with a loss.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I know this is against the grain but I stopped hating the Steelers when we beat them in the Super Bowl. I still hated what happened in the 70s but the Steelers are still a respected franchis and the Rooney family have been good owners.

I hate the ravens though. They are an art model team, stolen from Cleveland and have had several scumbag players who I despise.

I won’t cry either way, but I wouldn’t mind seeing the Ravens drop one here even if it’s meaningless.

I also dislike Jacksonville and this impacts them.

I know it’s blasphemy but there ya have it.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can’t root for the SteAlers. Don’t really like the Ravens as much. But I was rooting for them to win lately so KC could not get HFA.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’m in Norfolk again this weekend and it is nasty out here. Glad Dallas avoids it tomorrow.