Saturday NFL Games Thread

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Meet your first $65-70M QB....and I'm not sure he has more than 1 player at skill positions who would start for another team.

Oh he for sure does. Don’t get me wrong it doesn’t devalue what he did because I don’t think the Texans are good…..yet. But Nico Collins and Tank Dell are damn good. Schultz is a good tight end. Dell has been hurt but Nico for sure has shown he’s legit.

Demeco did a damn good job. A year ago that franchise looked a mess. They have strong promise now though I think they are a huge candidate to be a team who made the playoffs this year and didn’t next.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Oh he for sure does. Don’t get me wrong it doesn’t devalue what he did because I don’t think the Texans are good…..yet. But Nico Collins and Tank Dell are damn good. Schultz is a good tight end. Dell has been hurt but Nico for sure has shown he’s legit.

Demeco did a damn good job. A year ago that franchise looked a mess. They have strong promise now though I think they are a huge candidate to be a team who made the playoffs this year and didn’t next.
Just think.........he's making that silly a______ test narrative look stupid ( lol). Man, I had no idea he had such a strong arm. His throws/release reminds me John Elway/Jeff George.

Carson

Reaction score
I can’t imagine it being 4th and 1 with the season on the line and we target Malik Davis or Hunter Leupke

Mcsports

Reaction score
Yep. Here 'tis.

2024-01-06_22-49-45.thumb.png.f7a68cc425b5390bc4f870c5bed9a990.png
Thanks for posting it

Mcsports

Reaction score
and on the fourth and one play it is the offsides defensive end who applies pressure on the play and forces Minshew to hurry his inaccurate throw

shabazz

Reaction score
4 penalties on the steelers for a whopping 25 yards.....man, the refs are really out to get them as usual

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Just think.........he's making that silly a______ test narrative look stupid ( lol). Man, I had no idea he had such a strong arm. His throws/release reminds me John Elway/Jeff George.
Oh I couldn’t be happier either. He’s a gamer and glad he’s making that test look stupid.