Saturday NFL Playoff thread

zeke21

Reaction score
LOL at Dak fans who think he is 'clutch'.. Watson is showing what clutch is.. and now Allen responding..

That is clutch.. and ppl think there will be a bidding war for Dak.. lol lol lol

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Excellent call! Texans are fired up, use it against them with a screen.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL at Dak fans who think he is 'clutch'.. Watson is showing what clutch is.. and now Allen responding..

That is clutch.. and ppl think there will be a bidding war for Dak.. lol lol lol
Why is Dak getting brought up? All three can’t be clutch? Why in order to say someone else is good you have to tear your own players down?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Some of these posts crack me up. These are two good teams. Houston is at home so maybe that gives them a slight edge.

And I thought it was already established how good Watson is?

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
So did Booger really just credit Allen for his athleticism on a screen pass? :rolleyes:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Why is Dak getting brought up? All three can’t be clutch? Why in order to say someone else is good you have to tear your own players down?

It’s true though. Dak hasn’t been clutch since that Philly game last year. Wanna see what real clutchness is? Watch the 2 QB’s unfold before your eyes.

zeke21

Reaction score
Cause watching playoffs when we didn't quality.. makes me think about what we need to change. To see other players step up and make the big plays.. if that doesn't show you how far off it we are.. then nothing will.

So yeah.. good game to watch but my first thought is always about Cowboys and what we need to change to compete with the big teams. And no.. I don't think Texans or Bills are the big teams.. and that is what scares me..