Saturday NFL Playoff thread

leeblair

Reaction score
I keep thinking about the touchdown the refs took away from the Bill's at the start of the second half.
Pretty soon the refs will take away interceptions because they will say the quarterback didn't mean to throw it.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Bills trying to be too cute with all this motion...the Texans aren't fooled. You have a 6'5" running QB, all you have to do is get him running North/South and it's an automatic 5 yards

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s true though. Dak hasn’t been clutch since that Philly game last year. Wanna see what real clutchness is? Watch the 2 QB’s unfold before your eyes.
Ok but Dak is not a rookie. He’s shown us 3 years of being clutch. If you haven’t witnessed that then I don’t know what to tell you. You can say these guys are good without having tear your own guys up. Quit being a child.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Allen showed his inexperience on that play. Tried to do too much and now they're not even in FG range.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I guess you missed the Cowboys playoff win over Seattle last year.

Granted, we all want more, but Dak was clutch in that win.

Yes. That one flip he did was clutch. Great job Dak. I’ll give him credit for that. Besides that, he was average. Zeke was great that game.