Saturday NFL Playoff thread

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
For that they just should have went short on the other play and try and pick up 5 or so.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
By far the worst commentators in the NFL. I once liked Booger but he makes the most basic statements and just points out the good players & says the QB needs to get it to that guy. Yea no shlt

I don't mind them too much. Refs stopping game play to figure things out is just annoying.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
He’s got to miss to make this quarter complete

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That’s a personal attack. Last I checked. That’s against board rules. I suggest you STOP. Don’t like it? Put me on ignore like the “adult” you are. I’m not throwing tantrums. I can’t compare Dak to another QB? Is that against your morals? Last I checked, I can. I’ll compare whoever to whoever I want. You’re the one throwing a fit because I’m comparing Dak to Watson and Allen.
You didn’t compare you basically tore down your own guy to make them look good but it’s whatever. I said in 2020 I wasn’t gonna get caught up in the troll jobs or posters here. I don’t feel saying you’re acting like a child is a personal attack. But We will agree to disagree. You can go back to your regularly schedule program.

DallasJ7

Reaction score
The Texans probably deserve to have Hauschka miss after the Bills got lucky so many times, but I want OT!

MikeB80

Reaction score
those two plays made zero sense. the only positive would have been a PI...

they could have got a holding.. and lost the game

Silverz1972

Reaction score
With how far back those defenders were, the bill should have thrown an out route and get closer.

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
at this point his knee doesn't matter

you don't rule a player down where he's touched if he's in the air. The ball had crossed the line when he came down.

Got it. That's why I was wondering what the big deal was about.