Saturday NFL Playoff thread

MikeB80

Reaction score
Mind you that was his second chance though. You don’t get twice to do this much. Romo would rarely get one chance to choke and still win. Romo never had a defense to bail him out when he made a mistake. It’s a luxury it seems Allen has.

what are you talking about. His tackles got completely beat on that third and fourth down play. He got the ball back and led the team into field goal range....exactly like Romo did at seattle in 06....first playoff game on the road, you have the ball late and you lead your team. thats the job.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
what are you talking about. His tackles got completely beat on that third and fourth down play. He got the ball back and led the team into field goal range....exactly like Romo did at seattle in 06....first playoff game on the road, you have the ball late and you lead your team. thats the job.
I’m talking about the Texans going for it on fourth down. Had they kicked the field goal game would’ve been over. Bills wasn’t capable of getting 7 on that last drive. That’s what I’m talking about.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I’m talking about the Texans going for it on fourth down. Had they kicked the field goal game would’ve been over. Bills wasn’t capable of getting 7 on that last drive. That’s what I’m talking about.

well i agree with that.