Saturday Wild Card Games

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Travis "in a fake relationship to generate more nfl fans" kelce is dropping rocks tonite

jwitten82

Reaction score
Stats are everywhere, one website says Dallas is 3rd for most drops and then they show that the Chiefs were 3rd in drops

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
It was strange. Prime on my TV was fantastic. Prime on my desktop PC was constantly buffering and pixelated. Could blame the desktop, but I could stream any other app and it was fine. So, who knows? Lol

I just don’t care for primes presentation it’s very boring and dull.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have to have a remote with those functions such as rew, ff, pause, etc. I can’t do it either with the remote that comes with the TV, it doesn’t have those buttons.
Not sure. We watched a couple shows on peacock and we were able to pause and rewind, just not this game stream.
I ditched cable 2 years ago. I opted for T-mobile home internet for 50 bucks a month and the streaming services. It’s less than I was paying with directv and Spectrum internet. We can take the home internet with us when we go camping.
yeah lotta of people doing that. My wife would stab me if I get rid of direct tv.

Pentagruel

Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team so dependent on a non-QB player as Miami is on Tyreek. If he’s healthy it’s just guaranteed points even if the pass is like 20 yards off target. Total game breaker and KC in hindsight was insane to trade him. If Miami get a good QB then I don’t know what you do to slow down that offense.