Saturday Wild Card Games

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Nice product Peacock....I thought youtube was crap. At least you can pause Youtube. Can't pause, rewind. Might as well be in black and white.
You have to have a remote with those functions such as rew, ff, pause, etc. I can’t do it either with the remote that comes with the TV, it doesn’t have those buttons.

Flamma

Reaction score
Better yet, put a dome on every stadium. Rain, Snow, and frigid temps do nothing but put a lesser quality product on the field and cause more injuries.
A retractable dome. So they can open it if they want to slow down a fast team when it's windy and raining.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I was about to download Peacock and watch the game but a friend of mine just did and said the sound and picture are crap. I don’t care how cheap it is I’m not about to watch a game if the picture quality isn’t good. Anyone else noticing a less than sharp picture quality?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There you go. Just like that we have a game. And so many here said the game was over. :facepalm:

Carson

Reaction score
I was about to download Peacock and watch the game but a friend of mine just did and said the sound and picture are crap. I don’t care how cheap it is I’m not about to watch a game if the picture quality isn’t good. Anyone else noticing a less than sharp picture quality?
No issue here. People said the same all season with Amazon prime but I never saw any issues

SlammedZero

Reaction score
My Peacock has a great picture. No issues here.