Saturday Wild Card Games

jwitten82

Reaction score
I was about to download Peacock and watch the game but a friend of mine just did and said the sound and picture are crap. I don’t care how cheap it is I’m not about to watch a game if the picture quality isn’t good. Anyone else noticing a less than sharp picture quality?
I got good quality on picture, sound seems a bit low , just raised my tv tho

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was about to download Peacock and watch the game but a friend of mine just did and said the sound and picture are crap. I don’t care how cheap it is I’m not about to watch a game if the picture quality isn’t good. Anyone else noticing a less than sharp picture quality?
Mine’s perfect. He probably doesn’t have much bandwidth.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Much of it has to do with bandwidth.
what I noticed, live streaming games of any kind are not as good as networks.

mine is actually pretty decent. Just seems a little darker brightness than normal.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
No issue here. People said the same all season with Amazon prime but I never saw any issues
It was strange. Prime on my TV was fantastic. Prime on my desktop PC was constantly buffering and pixelated. Could blame the desktop, but I could stream any other app and it was fine. So, who knows? Lol

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It’s fine