Saturday Wild Card Games

HungryLion

Reaction score
It can’t take long in those temperatures for frostbite to set in I would think.
Honestly he could easily kill himself. Body can’t regulate temp when you’re drunk and it’s way wayyyyy too cold outside.

Ive known of people who died from hypothermia when alcohol is involved.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That weather may be cold, but boy I'm the coldest!!
mchammer-mc.gif

SacredStar

Reaction score
I would leave the house for Oklahoma Joes Ribs. Some of my all time favorite.
They had to change their name to Kansas City Joe's because of a copyright lawsuit, but yes, their ribs are tops.....2nd behind Q39's

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly he could easily kill himself. Body can’t regulate temp when you’re drunk and it’s way wayyyyy too cold outside.

Ive known of people who died from hypothermia when alcohol is involved.
Yeah you here about it all the time up north.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
They had to change their name to Kansas City Joe's because of a copyright lawsuit, but yes, their ribs are tops.....2nd behind Q39's
I love those ribs. True story. I was in town for work. Thinking about those ribs all day. Got myself a rack for an early dinner at 5. I finished up and thought my God those were good I better get a half rack for later. I headed back over there. At 10pm that night I was sitting in bed at the hotel watching a crap NBA game eating those ribs. Man that was awesome.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I work with several season ticket holders here in KC. Every one of them were trying to sell their tickets to tonight's game. Some ended up giving their tickets away rather than freezing in the stands. Yes, it's that cold.