Saturday Wild Card Games

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Ask yourself would they do that for any other team?
I actually have no problem with it. Equipment malfunction likely due to the extreme weather, and the QB is affected.

It’s not something really in his control, and he wasn’t the one asking to fix it.

So basically the ref would be saying “take a timeout or sit this one out” on 3rd and goal in a playoff game.

I would hope they do it for all teams, because it’s really consequential, but there’s no telling.

lkelly

Reaction score
That’s probably how the helmet should’ve reacted to lessen the blow to the head.
Yes, I'm sure the helmet manufacturer puts "shatters on contact" in their high end promotional literature.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure the helmet manufacturer puts "shatters on contact" in their high end promotional literature.
Yea, but I'm sure most people understand that playing in negative degree weather has an affect on it. How many times have you seen a helmet crack like that?

mldardy

Reaction score
I actually have no problem with it. Equipment malfunction likely due to the extreme weather, and the QB is affected.

It’s not something really in his control, and he wasn’t the one asking to fix it.

So basically the ref would be saying “take a timeout or sit this one out” on 3rd and goal in a playoff game.

I would hope they do it for all teams, because it’s really consequential, but there’s no telling.
Yeah true. I guess I'll let that one slide. :laugh: