Saturday Wild Card Games

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
McDaniel’s offense seems to require a specific set of circumstances to work. It doesn’t travel.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
I actually have no problem with it. Equipment malfunction likely due to the extreme weather, and the QB is affected.

It’s not something really in his control, and he wasn’t the one asking to fix it.

So basically the ref would be saying “take a timeout or sit this one out” on 3rd and goal in a playoff game.

I would hope they do it for all teams, because it’s really consequential, but there’s no telling.
There are not conditions (such as weather) attached to equipment failure. He should have been asked to sit out a play or they had to use a TO. Refs blew it but the next play made it a moot point anyway.

Phins are bleeding out so it really doesn’t matter.

lkelly

Reaction score
The outer shell of Motorcycle helmets break in bad collisions, basically by design
I didn't know that the NFLPA had agreed to let their players wear motorcycle helmets.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
That is a dumb play by the Fish..sheesh. Loser teams do that type of things

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
Gotta imagine the cold exacerbated the issue
yeh probably. nfl helmets outershells are made of molded polycarbonate.

"Molded polycarbonate is a strong and light polymer that can withstand high temperatures and impacts. However, it can also become brittle and prone to cracking when exposed to extremely cold temperatures. This is because the molecules of the polymer lose their flexibility and ability to slide past each other when they are cooled down.
Therefore, molded polycarbonate is not recommended for applications that require exposure to freezing or sub-zero temperatures."

jwitten82

Reaction score
Sports is scripted entertainment it's not the refs or just about vegas those that run the world of entertainment believe in the power of numerical ritual
I see it as them attempting to operate in the same fashion their god does
So what's the meaning of those pics you posted? And what's the numerical ritual for this game?