Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
why even squib kick it? If you kick it deep, they kneel. What a stupid decision.
Exactly I thought too , unless the squib kick bounces high to some one who is not used to catch and coughs up the ball. that and the stupid penalty of hitting a sliding QB made the 3 points possible, hope this makes a diff and make 49rs rue … ( dreaming)

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Then Jennings. Then Kittle at TE. CMC in the backfield. If they lose, it’s criminal. Sorry to the Purdy lovers, but with a good QB this team is unstoppable.
He’s been a gpod qb
Not ao
Much this game

Havic

Reaction score
Then Jennings. Then Kittle at TE. CMC in the backfield. If they lose, it’s criminal. Sorry to the Purdy lovers, but with a good QB this team is unstoppable.
Jennings, Samuel, Kittle, Aiyuk, oh and btw CMC? They are f'ing stacked. Most complete offense in the league at skill positions.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Let this be a lesson to the Cowboys for whenever they get into the redzone on Monday. Get TDs and not FGs. As San Fran is learning right now.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jennings, Samuel, Kittle, Aiyuk, oh and btw CMC? They are f'ing stacked. Most complete offense in the league at skill positions.
Their oline has been giving up quick penetration up the middle so far this game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wonder what's going through the mind of Mr. Purdy about now?

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Of course we could just be cheering for an easier path for the Eagles. The team most likely to beat them is the 49ers.
You are correct sir, if we fail to beat the dirty buccs. But if we do , we can handle eagles , I think.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are correct sir, if we fail to beat the dirty buccs. But if we do , we can handle eagles , I think.
Big difference is how the 49ers will handle their running game with the QB than we would.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jimmy Ward trying his hardest to give Seattle this game
7 points on completely blown coverage for an easy bomb TD
3 points on a senseless roughing call with 1-second left in the half.

Wow.

This after Seattle had a litany of awful calls go their way in a win vs the Rams. The NFL office called it the worst officiating game of the NFL season.
Kept Detroit out of the playoffs . So many awful calls in their favor that the league had to investigate.

Maybe the Hawks are charmed