Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

75boyz

Reaction score
The way that last 30 seconds of the half played out has a bad look to it for 49er fans.
Just sayin'..
Couldn't have ended a half any worse imo.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Jennings, Samuel, Kittle, Aiyuk, oh and btw CMC? They are f'ing stacked. Most complete offense in the league at skill positions.
They are but this is a prime example of why teams don't win on paper. Because at the end of the day they are facing NFL level competition that wants to win and get paid just like that. These are all the best players in the world.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Ward should probably avoid the going into the locker room after that bad decision......

AdolescentClumsyGar-max-1mb.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jimmy Ward trying his hardest to give Seattle this game
7 points on completely blown coverage for an easy bomb TD
3 points on a senseless roughing call with 1-second left in the half.

Wow.

This after Seattle had a litany of awful calls go their way in a win vs the Rams. The NFL office called it the worst officiating game of the NFL season.
Kept Detroit out of the playoffs . So many awful calls in their favor that the league had to investigate.

Maybe the Hawks are charmed
Never trust a cornerback. They are awful people.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Of course we could just be cheering for an easier path for the Eagles. The team most likely to beat them is the 49ers.

The 49ers who coming into the playoffs. a lot had going to the NFC Championship game. So just because one team looks like they're going to easily run through the playoffs or win certain games. doesn't mean they always will.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Of course we could just be cheering for an easier path for the Eagles. The team most likely to beat them is the 49ers.
Not sure it's gonna make a lot of difference. "If" we get past the Bucs, it's only gonna get tougher no matter who it is, and that's a big "IF".

Mr_437

Reaction score
We let that dude go ? Of course we did - who needs him when you have a 10 mill plus one legged back who can fall forward a few yards…
Cowboys let 2 starting CBs, in this game, go. Ward for the 9ers and Jackson for Seattle. I was more disappointed by the trade of Ward. Jackson has become better than I thought he'd be.

Motorola

Reaction score
Both teams playing hard.
SF jumped out to 10-pt lead in 1st qtr.
SEA responds in 2nd qtr with 2TDs+FG to lead by ONE at the end of the half.
Great playoff game thus far...the Fans watching - and the League - hope it continues for the rest of the game.
GO SEAHAWKS

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not sure it's gonna make a lot of difference. If we get past the Bucs, it's only gonna get tougher no matter who it is.
I'm talking about the Eagles' path. Facing the Seahawks in the divisional round rather than the 49ers in the NFCCG is an easier path for them.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I'm talking about the Eagles' path. Facing the Seahawks in the divisional round rather than the 49ers in the NFCCG is an easier path for them.
Unless Seattle becomes one of those lower seeded teams who gets into the playoffs and goes on a hot run. It has happened before.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can just imagine Kellen Moore watching this game and seeing all the mistakes the OCs are making.