Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

T-RO

Reaction score
Of course we could just be cheering for an easier path for the Eagles. The team most likely to beat them is the 49ers.
The only way SF and PHI play is if they meet in NFC championship game.

TheHerd

Reaction score
How do some teams get a push like that on the sneak? They didn’t even push from behind. The line just moved Seattle 2 yards off the ball

Havic

Reaction score
Cowboys let 2 starting CBs, in this game, go. Ward for the 9ers and Jackson for Seattle. I was more disappointed by the trade of Ward. Jackson has become better than I thought he'd be.
Jackson really doesnt count imo. He bounced around another 4 teams after we cut him. He finally figured it out, good for him but yea sucks it wasnt with us.

seamus18

Reaction score
Why can’t our wide receivers get open like these receivers, Kellen?

Alweezy

Reaction score
That whole thing about beating a team the 3rd time is a myth btw. Assuming you are talking about the scenario we have today where one team has won the first 2. The team going for the 3rd straight win is more likely to win not less.
Good point, but if Seattle is going to win this game, we better hope they believe the myth is true this afternoon!

Buzzbait

Reaction score
N-I-C-E tackle for loss there!
But then they made it all back and then some on the next play.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Man who would’ve thought Seattle would’ve been here nine months ago? They were a likely candidate for the 1st over all pick by a lot of people

schweigster

Reaction score
It's amazing how other teams' receivers are absolutely wide open. When you have a good offensive scheme like the 49ers, you get your receivers open. Dak has to squeeze the ball into tiny windows every single play.