Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Coaching, line, elite playmakers at every position. It’s really remarkable what they’ve built.
well when 1 team goes and gets mccaffery and another rides with tippy the tortoise as the peime weapon, the resulta do begon to show

Bagman

Reaction score
Listening to all these internet experts trashing Purdy; looks better than Dak at this time
And he is doing it in the playoffs

Now maybe he is a flash in the pan but just maybe SF struck gold
Maybe not. They win with/without Purdy.

TheHerd

Reaction score
the sour grapes of some here are really bitter
What sour grapes? They have elite players at every position. And an OC who gets them wide open in space. It’s a remarkable thing in this NFL era. This is a long term winning formula, because you can take a low salary average QB and keep this train rolling. They will be top tier for a long time.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
If "it" means the official 49ers jersey. Yeah, he has that. Every QB in the NFL would look good with that roster and play design. His receivers look like outfielders at a baseball game. The Niner receiver was the only person on the TV screen. That wiiiiide open.

I guess that was someone else who was buying more time for his wr to get open.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Kyle Shanahan is the next Andy Reid. Offensive guru who doesn't neglect the defensive side of the ball. Reminds me of Reid's career with Philly...very rarely did they ever go winless in the playoffs. Always at least won a game

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wrong.....the refs made sure the Vegas bookies got paid....:popcorn:
Over 60% of the money was bet on the Niners to cover. This info is available online.

If they wanted to make sure the bookies got paid they'd have screwed San Fran. :rolleyes:

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Home now and see Niners scored from the last time I looked. l watched most of the game at Top Golf. They just built one in Boise. First time ever being to one. I had a lot of fun. I have a horrible right splice I need to work on. lol

StylisticS

Reaction score
Yet they still can't win the big one
Let's hope that continues. But I hate that they have a chance again. I wish nothing but failure for that franchise. Although if they play the eagles this year, I hope they beat them.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Maybe, but he’s thrown two touchdowns to RBs who weren’t even covered. Not poorly covered, no one even trying to cover them. And Seattle has missed a few picks. I see loads on this forum lambasting other QBs for those throws.
One is a rookie, the other is in his seventh season.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Crazy how some teams find another gear in the playoffs.
The 49ers were already rolling entering the playoffs having won 10 straight. If they had an elite QB no one would beat them. It’s going to be tough to beat them as it is. Purdy has played well.