Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

Alweezy

Reaction score
I don't believe egals can beat the 49'ers
AJ Brown can do what DK did tonight. Hurts is way better than Geno.

Unfortunately, Eagles Defense is vulnerable. Right now, nobody stopping the 49ers unless they start throwing something at Purdy.

goshan

Reaction score
The 49ers were already rolling entering the playoffs having won 10 straight. If they had an elite QB no one would beat them. It’s going to be tough to beat them as it is.
I don't think anyone in the NFC can beat them

TheHerd

Reaction score
Truth be told. Dallas and the Niners have talent. But the Niners also have the system and GM. Dallas don't.
Our talent isn’t in the same stratosphere as the 9ers. They have multiple elite linemen, multiple elite receivers, elite RBs, a great OC, top defensive players at every level. We have a few really good players, but there are HUGE dropoffs from our one good player at any position or level.

gtb1943

Reaction score
What sour grapes? They have elite players at every position. And an OC who gets them wide open in space. It’s a remarkable thing in this NFL era. This is a long term winning formula, because you can take a low salary average QB and keep this train rolling. They will be top tier for a long time.
What I call sour grapes are those Dak fanboys who look at that 7rd pick shining like he is IN THE PLAYOFFS

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Seattle’s not very good, but good lord does SF sink their teeth in after halftime

Bagman

Reaction score
the sour grapes of some here are really bitter
I'm just saying he's a very ordinary guy. Nothing elite at all. He's not Herbert or Burrow. He's a headsy guy who's very lucky to be playing for the best coach in the NFL. I'm not bitter about it at all. I'm actually pretty impressed at the results without elite talent.

Last edited:

TheHerd

Reaction score
AJ Brown can do what DK did tonight. Hurts is way better than Geno.

Unfortunately, Eagles Defense is vulnerable. Right now, nobody stopping the 49ers unless they start throwing something at Purdy.
You need to cover the receivers and force better throws. It’s tough to cover Deebo, Ayuk, Kittle, and then have something left to cover CMC. I don’t watch every game, but I’ve never seen receivers THIS open play after play.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Home now and see Niners scored from the last time I looked. l watched most of the game at Top Golf. They just built one in Boise. First time ever being to one. I had a lot of fun. I have a horrible right splice I need to work on. lol
So do the Seahawks. :muttley: