Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
People on this board are so shocked to see competent qb play that they think Purdy is elite lmao. Go watch Maholmes or Allen and anyone with eyes can see they aren't in the same galaxy. Purdy can manage a game ok but let's chill. He's Alex Smith with elite weapons.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I'm just saying his a very ordinary guy. Nothing elite at all. He's not Herbert or Burrow. He's a headsy guy who's very lucky to be playing for the best coach in the NFL. I'm not bitter about it at all. I'm actually pretty impressed at the results without elite talent.
Exactly. I’m envious watching what this team has put together. Elite players everywhere, and great coaching. And not dependent on a top tier QB, so you can save that salary to keep the elite players everywhere else. I’d love Dallas to get there. Just can’t imagine it with Jethro. And even less likely with Jethro Junior.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
If it has to come down to Nick Sirianni vs Kyle Shanahan. Then I'm going with Shanahan unless proven otherwise.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
People on this board are so shocked to see competent qb play that they think Purdy is elite lmao. Go watch Maholmes or Allen and anyone with eyes can see they aren't in the same galaxy. Purdy can manage a game ok but let's chill. He's Alex Smith with elite weapons.
Right? lol Let's see how he does when he gets deeper into the playoffs. Seahawks defense has been 'meh' all season.

JonesBoys

Reaction score

After the QB play we saw last week everyone looks like Joe Montana.

visionary

Reaction score
This was a 23-17 game with the Seahwaks in plus territory (red zone if I'm not mistaken) and then the fumble in the pocket by Geno Smith. How quick a game can change.

Geno didn’t fumble it
The niners DL caused and recovered the fumble
This is what a real defense looks like
I hope we don’t have to play them or it will be ugly

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

It's a living in the moment thing and the same reason why some ranked Geno Smith ahead of Dak based off of this season.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
how many playoff wins comparably in that time? SB appearances? NFC championship games?
Exactly, they dwarf Dallas with playoff success during that time. I would be pretty happy if Dallas has done what they have done. I just want an NFC championship game for crying out loud.

meddleroidz

Reaction score
Can't stand San Fran, only way I'd ever root for SF would be if they were playing Green Bay's Rogers or the Eagles. :mad:
im an eagles fan for 30 years and and i hate san fran as much as dallas, thats how much i hate those pesky whiners! thank god for mother nature tho! hahahaha!

TheHerd

Reaction score
Agree. Throwing the ball to wide open receivers isn’t really that hard.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Purdy is impressive don’t get me wrong but what good team has the 49ers faced since he took over as the starter?