Saturday Wildcard Games Thread

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A rookie QB has never led a team to a Super Bowl. If Purdy were to lead SF to the Super Bowl, it’s going to be interesting to see what they do at QB next season. It would certainly be hard to bench him. I’m sure they’re already regretting giving up all those picks for Trey Lance. Even with the opportunities he got he never looked all that impressive.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SF making Seattle run back every KO so far. Or is the wind holding it up.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Just as he says Geno is the most accurate quarterback, he overthrown his receiver.:laugh:

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
A rookie QB has never led a team to a Super Bowl. If Purdy were to lead SF to the Super Bowl, it’s going to be interesting to see what they do at QB next season. It would certainly be hard to bench him. I’m sure they’re already regretting giving up all those picks for Trey Lance. Even with the opportunities he got he never looked all that impressive.
Did Marino go to the super bowl his rookie year? I think you mean won it

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Geno has really stepped it up. Most of Seattle's loses where not because of his play.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Looks like Seattle is able to run the ball a little bit. That's encouraging at least.

Motorola

Reaction score
DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett should be an NFL top 5 WR duo every season (off the top of my head...don't follow the Seahawks).