Saturday wildcard playoff games

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't know. If I am an NFL team looking for a head coach, I start wondering if I should bother scheduling Hue Jackson for an interview unless I need to satisfy the Rooney Rule.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
todd haley is who we should of got as HC/OC. Garrett and his system can go play in heavy traffic.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Bad flag.

Got to swing the momentum one way since the teams themselves are too scared to do it.

joseephuss

Reaction score
The right female...

And the realization that he blew a lot of money in life and doesn't want to squander the rest of it.

His antics early in his career really prevented him from getting that huge payout. Also, his last contract he signed was relatively small. He signed a 3 year $5.35 million in 2013. In 2012 he spoke at a rookie symposium and shared a story of spending $1 million in a single weekend. A year ago he was ordered to pay the victims of the Las Vegas shooting incident $12 million in damages.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't ge thst call at all....where does a dB hit someone?

Reaction score
Shoulder to shoulder. I don't like that call. Looked like a good, tough hit to me.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I just have a feeling the Steelers are going to flip a switch soon and take control of this game.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Shoulder to shoulder. I don't like that call. Looked like a good, tough hit to me.

He established himself as a runner in my opinion. Had the ball come loose it would/should have been ruled a fumble. If the WR is making a football move he is a runner and no longer in a defenseless position. Bad call.