Saturday wildcard playoff games

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Dude c'mon - you better do some homework. Around the entire NFL it's generally accepted (even by Steeler fans) that they have received the benefit of some of the worst calls in NFL history. Even a Super Bowl official (Bill Levy) admitted he blew the game.

I know that. I don't dispute it but this is getting even worse.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
The officials are allowing this game to get out of control. They were all worried about chippiness, but they way they have called this game has made it worse.

Thatkidbob

Reaction score
So... Are they just not calling holding against the steelers on these last few plays or has it been this way the whole game?

Fontaine

Reaction score
Tide is starting to change in this one, might be an interesting ending.

That being said, as much as I dislike the Steelers, never fun to see a player get injured. Especially one of the better players in the league.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

That being said, as much as I dislike the Steelers, never fun to see a player get injured. Especially one of the better players in the league.

That's because the refs flipped the momentum

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nantz just keeps questioning of whether it was a legal tackle on Ben. He really wants it to be illegal or something.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
So... Are they just not calling holding against the steelers on these last few plays or has it been this way the whole game?
Good part of the game. Their right guard has been mugging Atkins whenever he can

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Cry me a frickin river.

Cowboys22

Reaction score

Come on, that was fun as hell. The Bengals were getting screwed, Burflict was going bezerk, and then he knocks the qb out. That 15 minutes reminded me of how the NFL used to be when it was great.