Saturday wildcard playoff games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Weeden has been very good in relief just sayin...

CWR

Reaction score
I'm kind of hoping Hoyer gets the hook and we see Weeden. It would be funny to everyone but Jerry and Garrett if he led the Texans to a win.

Nothing he has done has convinced me he is anything more than hot garbage. When he was cut it was a pretty damn unanimous don't let the door hit you from behind.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hoyer is the prime reason why we should draft a QB,he is considered one of the best backups but he makes some of the dumbest throws ever,i feel almost sorry for the texan fans.

But there is a 40 year old QB out there named Hasselbeck we can make a play for :laugh:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Nothing he has done has convinced me he is anything more than hot garbage. When he was cut it was a pretty damn unanimous don't let the door hit you from behind.

Both Hoyer and Weeden are garbage but Weeden has looked good in relief.

Zordon

Reaction score
Look at the size of this Chiefs defense. Cowboys need to get bigger. Sheldon Richardson called us a small team after the Jets game.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I do not like Houston fans.

They were annoying mentally deficient cousins in the 1970s that you just tolerated.

Now they are jealous petty things that still have the same envy, but nothing close to the achievement.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Left him off our draft board for behavior reasons.

really? didnt we bring him in for interviews? i doubt we do that if we were not interested.he went well ahead of us anyway.