Saturday Wildcard Round Game Thread

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Feel bad for Wolford. Maybe not helmet to helmet technically but there’s really no reason to be flinging yourself at an obviously sliding QB. Borderline dirty by Adams.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Feel bad for Wolford. Maybe not helmet to helmet technically but there’s really no reason to be flinging yourself at an obviously sliding QB. Borderline dirty by Adams.

Agree. He was going down. No need to get that low and throw the shoulder. I liked how he was running the O with his movement too

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I agree in that it was close but it was still clear that the knee was up. So it was a fumble with a clear recovery even though it's a horrible and unfortunate way to end the game - that was what happened.

They certainly took a long time looking at it but it’s clear they didn’t want the game to end with an officiating call.

JayFord

Reaction score
Well i see Smith is inactive for the WFT

imo that changes nothing, that defensive line has to dominate and give the ball back to the offense with only 20 yards to go for a TD in order for them to do anything in the playoffs

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Can’t the Rams just have white jerseys instead of that dingy off-white color?

Look like practice unis that haven't been washed for weeks. But hey, they are in the playoffs and the beautiful Cowboys unis are in mothballs at the Star.

reddyuta

Reaction score
if we had the chance to draft AAron donald our fortunes would have so different,we would have probably made the SB.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Aaron Donald is super productive.

Edit: Bobby Wagner is MLB blueprint.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Donald is just ridiculous! Should be in mentions of MVP i I know he won’t but guy is just a beast. An award like baddest man

Last edited:

Flamma

Reaction score

That's really hard to call. The QB is not sliding so the defense is trying to stop his forward progress. I think it was a good non call.