Save Us TNA

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
People are speculating that Jericho will debut tonight at Bound for Glory. Apparently he is backstage.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
The crowd blew the roof off the place when Hogan went face. He is truly the most over wrestler of all time, insane reaction.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4183906 said:
Sadly it didn't come to be.
I cannot believe how easily sucked in by those website rumors and storyline promos you are. You are a mark.

So is Hogan retired now like the last thread?

You might want to start listening to the "veteran" wrestling fans on here who have been telling you a lot of great info. Your wrestling opinions hinge on website majorities. Theirs upon a lifetime of enjoying the game. Yes, it is a game, and kid you keep getting played.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
I read that they either screwed up the main event for the title, or that Angle seriously injured his ankle and the match had to be improvised to end early.

Either way a bummer, as it sounded like the rest of the PPV was a pretty big success.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;4184415 said:
I read that they either screwed up the main event for the title, or that Angle seriously injured his ankle and the match had to be improvised to end early.

Either way a bummer, as it sounded like the rest of the PPV was a pretty big success.

Angle is in bad bad shape.

The guy is to much a warrior to quit .....

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I can't believe you actually though Jericho was going there. I would have been shocked, to be quite honest, because he's made it clear, numerous times in interviews, that he'd never work for TNA and he views them as a bad imitation of WCW.

He's not very high on them at all and with guys like Hogan and Bish, people he already has a very bad taste in his mouth for with them in power from WCW, running the show you can bet he'd likely never give them another shot.

Sounds like the rest of the show might have been pretty solid.

Ren

Reaction score
zrinkill;4184876 said:
Of course not ........ Jericho would never work there.

I'm starting to lose hope that he'll ever work again, Jericho is one of my favorites, no one does whiny heel as well as he does. I hope he comes back somewhere, anywhere i really don't care as long as he comes back to call the audience tapeworms one last time :laugh2:

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4184888 said:
I can't believe you actually though Jericho was going there. I would have been shocked, to be quite honest, because he's made it clear, numerous times in interviews, that he'd never work for TNA and he views them as a bad imitation of WCW.

He's not very high on them at all and with guys like Hogan and Bish, people he already has a very bad taste in his mouth for with them in power from WCW, running the show you can bet he'd likely never give them another shot.

Sounds like the rest of the show might have been pretty solid.

Money talks, Jericho would listen. TNA has more money behind it than WWE, and could easily say "You'll work 1 ppv and month, and tape 3 tvs in a row. No live events", Jericho would jump on that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4185671 said:
Money talks, Jericho would listen. TNA has more money behind it than WWE, and could easily say "You'll work 1 ppv and month, and tape 3 tvs in a row. No live events", Jericho would jump on that.
:laugh2:

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score

Its like you jump to new levels of silliness on a weekly basis

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dargonking999;4186161 said:
Its like you jump to new levels of silliness on a weekly basis
No one has tried to get Jericho. This is a novel idea. ;)

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Hostile;4186546 said:
No one has tried to get Jericho. This is a novel idea. ;)

the funny part is he says these things like he knows exactly what Jericho wants, and would do. Then when it comes out that something like that was offered adn he turned it down, he'll go innocent and claim he never meant it like that. It's like a never ending cycle of insanity.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Actually I believe you're quite wrong. If you don't think that TNA hasn't already attempted that then you're crazy.

For Jericho it's not about the money because he's got plenty from wrestling, his music, and books.

There is a reason that Jericho has made it clear, many times, that he wouldn't work for TNA and that has nothing to do with the fact that they wouldn't pay him handsomely.