Save Us TNA

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4201759 said:
That's awesome! Glad to hear it and I hope you continue to have a great time.

Thanks BH...my 2 teenage nephews are playing hookey from school & with me so it's all good. Hoping to see Cena & Punk for them...my friend will let us backstage so we'll see. I don't care about the divas but these boys do. :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yakuza Rich;4190461 said:
Eh….marks are marks. They’ve been around forever and they drive the industry. I often find smarks to be even worse because they are too worried about their internet image that they may actually like something that isn’t considered 4 stars or ‘high brow.’ The original ‘Hat Guy’ in the ECW Arena was the perfect fan because he was smart to the business, but he didn’t need to let the world know that and had more fun cheering for faces and booing the heels.

I think the fans that really annoy me are the ones that are marks for themselves instead of being marks for the actual performers. Y'know the kind...the ones wanting to start a cussing chant every 5 minutes. The ones with 10 different signs. The ones that try to dress up like famous fans, such as the original Hat Guy.

My waning interest in pro wrestling has more to do with the actual writing and booking of cards and how bookers and writers miss out on so many traditional, simple and key parts of pro wrestling. I think there's star power out there, but the WWE writers flunk out on it and everybody else tries to emulate the WWE.

YR

Brilliant post.

100% on the... er... mark.