Save Us TNA

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
silverbear;4192905 said:
ROTFLMAO... apparently, Vince is willing to sink considerably more into his product than Dixie's dad is willing to sink into TNA... for evidence, I offer the brand-new WWE Network...

And when was the last time, or any time, that TNA went international?? Please refresh my memory, how many of their broadcasts have emanated from Mexico, or England, or Europe, or even Iraq??

As long as TNA is willing to settle for second-rate talent, they'll never be competitive with WWE... they're second best, and Panda Energy will never spend the money needed to change that...

They do quite a bit of international touring. What would you suggest tna do? Sign Cena 5 moves? Sign Orton over the top gimmick? What other mega stars does wwe have. Tna has the better talent already.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4192969 said:
They do quite a bit of international touring. What would you suggest tna do? Sign Cena 5 moves? Sign Orton over the top gimmick? What other mega stars does wwe have. Tna has the better talent already.

Punk is better than anyone TNA...except Angle.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4192968 said:
He knows he said it, so its all over.

I did not ...... you are a LIAR.

Prove it or look just like you always do.

Ren

Reaction score
silverbear;4192905 said:
ROTFLMAO... apparently, Vince is willing to sink considerably more into his product than Dixie's dad is willing to sink into TNA... for evidence, I offer the brand-new WWE Network...

And when was the last time, or any time, that TNA went international?? Please refresh my memory, how many of their broadcasts have emanated from Mexico, or England, or Europe, or even Iraq??

As long as TNA is willing to settle for second-rate talent, they'll never be competitive with WWE... they're second best, and Panda Energy will never spend the money needed to change that...

This summer their roster was featured heavily in Mexico on AAA triplemania show, They have joint shows with AAA on almost a monthly basis now, but the booking is done almost exclusively on the AAA side under the AAA brand. Can't recall them ever doing it under the TNA brand though, so it's probably not a great argument for their financial situation that half their roster works part time for AAA

[youtube]mq2yWgC6kDc[/youtube]

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4192965 said:

ROTFLMAO... your so-called arguments get more ridiculous with each passing day... for example, you've already been told why TNA gets better ratings in the UK than WWE does (as if ratings in the UK actually mean something); TNA is on a FREE channel, that all Brits can tune in, WWE is on a pay channel...

You know that because you were told that, I believe by Daschoo... and I read it right in here... but here you are again, hauling that lame BS out again...

Edge used the spear too, does that mean that he's a Goldberg clone??

I'm tellin' ya, all that time you spend on wrestling websites is rotting away the last, tortured vestiges of your brain...

silverbear

Reaction score
Every other posts he makes hates on me, no reason to read all of them again. He knows he said it, so its all over.

English translation-- I can't prove what I've claimed...

Zrink says he didn't say it, you say he did... now, which one of you has greater credibility??

Hey, that one's easy, since you don't have ANY credibility... so I'm saying you're lying about what you claim he said... the fact that you can't prove your claims backs up my assertion...

So now, we know that you're perfectly willing to be dishonest, in your desperate attempt to get over in a stupid online argument... how pathetic...

I eagerly await the moment when you lie about what I've said... I know it's coming, because you can argue honestly...

silverbear

Reaction score
What would you suggest tna do? Sign Cena 5 moves? Sign Orton over the top gimmick?

Both would instantly improve their ratings... but of course, neither of them would ever consider going to a second rate operation, at least not while they're sitting on top of the most popular wrestling organization around...

What other mega stars does wwe have. Tna has the better talent already.

TNA is a collection of old farts, and ham and eggers... once upon a time, I might have exempted Kurt Angle from that, but he's so beat up any more that he's a shadow of himself in the ring...

Anybody who thinks TNA has the better talent is a stone fool; if that were the case, they'd be the top-ranked wrestling organiztion, not WWE... wrestling fans know what they want, and apparently, the vast majority of them don't like what you and your prepubescent buddies on wrestling websites do...

If that's too difficult for you to grasp, lemme make it plain-- you just have a powerful taste for crap... like I said, long before I started arguing with you in here, I tried to give TNA a chance... watched them every week for 5 or 6 months, and gave up on them...

TNA is second rate, all the way... which is why they keep getting clobbered in the ratings by the WWE... the fans have spoken, and they say you're clueless...

silverbear

Reaction score
zrinkill;4192983 said:
I did not ...... you are a LIAR.

Prove it or look just like you always do.

Not to worry, zrink, nobody's buying the crap he's peddling...

Apparently, he enjoys being this forum's pinata, which is why he keeps setting himself up to get clobbered by starting another thread like this... a normal person would realize that such thread provoke nothing but hostility, and would stop cranking out the garbage, but not R2A...

silverbear

Reaction score
Ren;4193039 said:
This summer their roster was featured heavily in Mexico on AAA triplemania show, They have joint shows with AAA on almost a monthly basis now, but the booking is done almost exclusively on the AAA side under the AAA brand. Can't recall them ever doing it under the TNA brand though, so it's probably not a great argument for their financial situation that half their roster works part time for AAA

[youtube]mq2yWgC6kDc[/youtube]

And that explains why I had no idea... LOL...

Seriously, Ren, thanks for filling me in on that... next up, TNA goes over to Afghanistan to entertain the troops...

Yeah, that'll happen...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4192279 said:
What??

Zrinkill said that Crimson was a Goldberg ripoff a while ago. No clue where Sheamus came into the situation.

My mistake. It looked like, from your post, that you were claiming they were a clone. It gave no indication in your post that you were quoting something someone else supposedly said.

Romo 2 Austin;4192313 said:
Don't care enough to search for it, however you know without a doubt you said it. I believe it was in the thread where you were laughing at the fact he is a ripoff of some Indy worker.

Which means you made the comment, then couldn't find it to back it up, and so now you're saying you won't look it up so you don't have to admit that you came up with that comment on your own and you're wrong.

Which is typical of you.

Romo 2 Austin;4192316 said:
Fair enough. However he is willing to put money into the company, will he sink 1 billion into it? No. Will Vince McMahon sink a billion into WWE? No.

If TNA became competitive with WWE I am sure Panda would put as much money as needed behind it.

I agree to an extent but Vince is a heck of a lot more likely to put all of his money, and backing, into his wrestling programs if he needed to where as Panda Energy simply will not.

It's the difference between the WWE being owned by people whose major source of income is the wrestling business and TNA being owned by people who have their hands in much larger areas and their biggest money coming from a lot of things outside of wrestling.

It's actually quite simple to understand and a perfect example of this exact thing is to look back at WCW. They were owned by a parent company that more than had the money to do whatever they needed to beat Vince if they had wanted.

They didn't want to, and wouldn't, and neither would Panda Energy.

Wrestling isn't their focus, isn't their nest egg, and it never will be. That's one of the big reasons why they can't beat someone like Vince whose entire livelyhood stems from his wrestling company.

Romo 2 Austin;4192322 said:
I couldn't stomach going through that many of your posts.

Which, once again, means you know you're full of it and you're making a very poor attempt to save face.

RoyTheHammer;4192777 said:
Say what you want about TNA, but i just watched an entire wrestling program for the first time in awhile tonight. That was simply a great show. Im very excited about the new direction and new writing. They have the talent. Storm winning the title was definitely thinking outside the box. Great start for the new writing team.

I like the Storm move but I wouldn't go so far as saying it was a great show. In fact it wasn't even good enough to make me watch the full show either.

Now that's nothing more than WWE cause they don't do enough for me to watch an entire program either. That's standard for now days.

Every other posts he makes hates on me, no reason to read all of them again. He knows he said it, so its all over.

More spin and poor attempt at saving face.

Signing a couple of mega over stars like would do a lot more for them then signing Christian or Jeff Hardy or some other guys WWE simply let walk out the door at the time.

DallasGirl50;4192973 said:
Punk is better than anyone TNA...except Angle.

Punk is far better than Angle at this point as well. Punk is, easily, the best person in wrestling now. Kurt, career wise, is no doubt the bigger star but Punk is better than him at this point.

silverbear;4193051 said:
ROTFLMAO... your so-called arguments get more ridiculous with each passing day... for example, you've already been told why TNA gets better ratings in the UK than WWE does (as if ratings in the UK actually mean something); TNA is on a FREE channel, that all Brits can tune in, WWE is on a pay channel...

You know that because you were told that, I believe by Daschoo... and I read it right in here... but here you are again, hauling that lame BS out again...

Edge used the spear too, does that mean that he's a Goldberg clone??

I'm tellin' ya, all that time you spend on wrestling websites is rotting away the last, tortured vestiges of your brain...

I remember that thread and if I recall correctly the discussion pretty much ended right there cause Dash simply blew away the kids entire BS argument.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BH..I haven't watched TNA in a bit because of Sting so I don't know how Kurt is doing in ring these days. I just put his name out there in my Punk comment based on how great a wrestler he has been. Punk has been money for a good while now. He's having fun.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4193325 said:
BH..I haven't watched TNA in a bit because of Sting so I don't know how Kurt is doing in ring these days. I just put his name out there in my Punk comment based on how great a wrestler he has been. Punk has been money for a good while now. He's having fun.

Oh no doubt. In the ring he's likely still better. But I'm going off the total package and at this stage in their careers Punk is the better total package imo.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
I was bored the other night & watched some old Taker...I found some of the stuff he did with Kurt. Classic! The bit where Kurt gave Taker the little scooter still is funny. Taker has said he liked working with Kurt over almost any other guy. Two masters in the ring.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;4193447 said:
I was bored the other night & watched some old Taker...I found some of the stuff he did with Kurt. Classic! The bit where Kurt gave Taker the little scooter still is funny. Taker has said he liked working with Kurt over almost any other guy. Two masters in the ring.

They had a really classic feud and some really great moments when they were both there. The scooter was great and Taker telling him that one time he'd kick his teeth so far down his throat that he could chew his own *** out for pissing him off was hilarious.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4193459 said:
They had a really classic feud and some really great moments when they were both there. The scooter was great and Taker telling him that one time he'd kick his teeth so far down his throat that he could chew his own *** out for pissing him off was hilarious.

that was really funny..i remember that well. I also remember Taker telling Jericho that he had more shower time than Jericho had wrestling time. The stuff with Kurt was great...Kurt had a ton of great WWE stuff & well to me it's Taker & then everyone else.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
silverbear;4193055 said:
English translation-- I can't prove what I've claimed...

Zrink says he didn't say it, you say he did... now, which one of you has greater credibility??

Hey, that one's easy, since you don't have ANY credibility... so I'm saying you're lying about what you claim he said... the fact that you can't prove your claims backs up my assertion...

So now, we know that you're perfectly willing to be dishonest, in your desperate attempt to get over in a stupid online argument... how pathetic...

I eagerly await the moment when you lie about what I've said... I know it's coming, because you can argue honestly...

I find it funny you claim Mr.CMPunk message me and told me he wasn't leaving has more credibility than I do.

Very ironic.

Also worth mentioning here, adding Mr.McDonald's Cashier back to ignore.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Great video Z...I had forgotten that. Look how much bigger Taker is than Kurt. I loved the stuff they did together in WWE. Thanks.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;4193558 said:
I find it funny you claim Mr.CMPunk message me and told me he wasn't leaving has more credibility than I do.

Thats not what happened and that right there is exactly why you have no credibility.

It was months and months ago after they got back from the Europion tour ...... people were asking him questions on Twitter.

The guy before me asked how was the trip. I asked about the rumors of him leaving the WWE.

His answer was "paraphrasing" ..... "Tired after the tour, and just rumors"

And you called me a liar because it did not fit in with your belief that he was going to TNA.

I told you months later it was a work and you said I did not know what I was talking about.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Sting is back to his old gimmick for those of you who didn't like the joker gimmick for some reason.

BH.. i understand the show didn't grab you the entire way, but imo, it was the best overall wresling program i've seen in awhile. It was def not the status quo and i'm really excited by the new direction the new writers seem to be going.