Saw where WFT released Moses Morgan

plymkr

Reaction score
OT out of VA I wanted us to take the year he came out.
Yes, definitely kick the tires and see what he has. Any OT that can be brought in should be looked at. We saw what happened when Collins and Tyron went down. Anything to avoid that is a good move. I don't know this guy either but I take your word for it if you liked him before. I'll look him up. But my vote is yes bring him in.

Right now I see our season resting on 3 positions. OT, DT and safety. Dak is going to ball, Zeke will be fine(and fat) but he'll be adequate. WRs and DE will be good. Lbers with Parsons will be good and CBs with Diggs and KJ will be good. I'm still worried about OT, DT and safety. Barring injury my only worries are DT and safety. But the injury threat brings up OT.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hqdefault.jpg

Carson

Reaction score
WFT is swimming in cap space, yet dumped him to save $7M. Either he stinks or Li’l Danny is running short on cash.

I doubt this Moses is going to lead us to the promised land.
I wouldn’t say swimming. They are being prepared for the future. Moses needs a payday and was at bottom of guys they wanted to extend. That cal is going to dry up quick real soon when that defense needs extended. Reminds of a similar to Byron Jones ... just not enough cap to extend everybody

That’s an odd move. He’s a good OT.

Agreed. They are now letting a guy who was released and picked up (Leno) and rookie (Cosmi) play RT.

Daillest88

Reaction score
WFT is swimming in cap space, yet dumped him to save $7M. Either he stinks or Li’l Danny is running short on cash.

I doubt this Moses is going to lead us to the promised land.
Well it’s what happens when you don’t have a legit QB, plus they gotta sign all those defense lineman at some point and terry too

Mr_437

Reaction score
You know he'd probably like to get back at WFT, and go to a team in the East. Giants or Philly could probably use him. Dallas could also, but their to prideful to say they need help for OL.