Scale from 1-10 how excited are you for the season?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It really sucks. The commissioners of these leagues don’t have a clue who the audience is. The NHL is the only one that gets it. Just stick to sports. It is quite easy.
Sounds like we have fans who don’t support the issues the majority of the players do.

Maybe it’s time for these fans to place their blinders on and only participate in sports which the majority of its participants don’t conflict with their views.

Because whenever there’s unrest in society it’s going to flow over into mainstream. There’s no escaping it unless you completely isolate yourself.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Sounds like we have fans who don’t support the issues the majority of the players do.

Maybe it’s time for these fans to place their blinders on and only participate in sports which the majority of its participants don’t conflict with their views.

Because whenever there’s unrest in society it’s going to flow over into mainstream. There’s no escaping it unless you completely isolate yourself.

Oh no here we go. Sorry if I connect the dots better than most. It is a gift and a curse in an age of dummies.

leeblair

Reaction score
10 being the highest.

I need the perspective of others right now. I am struggling to get excited. I should be because the new coaching staff is a big shift. Good offseason with the draft and FAs. The Dak contract is a dark cloud but he is the QB right now so there is hope they can get something done. All that said I am not getting excited. Don’t know why exactly. Am I getting older and sports just doesn’t excite me as much? Am I too distracted with my family and all that is going on? Is the woke NFL crap getting to me? Is over 2 decades of futility getting to me? Is it because I think the season is not going to happen? Is it the empty stands?

I have been a fan for 40 years. I love football. I used to be clued in every day on camp news and excitement for the season. What the hell is wrong with me? I am a 3 out of 10 now. With McCarthy and Co I should be at an 8 or 9. WTH?

How are you all feeling about this season?

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
1/10. Out of all the sports to not have fans, football will be the weirdest to watch. I'm already looking ahead to 2021. Wish this team would tank 2020, it's the perfect opportunity because fan attendance won't matter. Get a high draft pick for McCarthy!

Whyjerry

Reaction score
1/10. Out of all the sports to not have fans, football will be the weirdest to watch. I'm already looking ahead to 2021. Wish this team would tank 2020, it's the perfect opportunity because fan attendance won't matter. Get a high draft pick for McCarthy!

I agree. Empty stadiums will be tough. Football is meant to be played in front of large crowds.

CoachD

Reaction score
3..... I'm expecting yet another 8-8 season because that's what this team has been for the past 25 years!

stilltheguru

Reaction score
It really sucks. The commissioners of these leagues don’t have a clue who the audience is. The NHL is the only one that gets it. Just stick to sports. It is quite easy.

Stick to what? Oh oh ok ThIs WaS dIfFeReNt durrrrrrrrrr

FrankM

Reaction score
10. Looking forward to the season with the new coaching staff. The offense with all the weapons should be unstoppable. Im hoping the defense can generate more turnovers. This is going to be a great season.