($500,000 engagement ring)
YVm9sOmwsdLe8.gif

Reaction to Scandrick's discretionary spending
($400,000 engagement ring)
vsO7jVQBGlWdq.gif

Now this was funny. :laugh:

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Translation: Some people automatically assign a negative label to you if you are female and had sex previously. Some males do not apply the same reasoning to themselves or other males. It's one of the most extremely hypocritical ideals created by humanity.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
400k on a ring so he can be divorced 2 years later and broke with child support etc... wish him the best of luck.

I'm sure he's already paying child support. He has twin girls from a previous relationship and they're adorable. From all I've read, he's a pretty solid dude off the field. The side-eyeing and hate in this thread towards him and his chosen woman kinda boggles the mind a bit.

But whatevs..

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

lol I meant that unless you're a virgin you've had sex with somebody, so someone could call you a "ho". The term is relative, there's no magic number of partners that you hit that makes you a ho. To a virgin a girl who has had 1 partner could be a "ho" to her.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
lol I meant that unless you're a virgin you've had sex with somebody, so someone could call you a "ho". The term is relative, there's no magic number of partners that you hit that makes you a ho. To a virgin a girl who has had 1 partner could be a "ho" to her.

What is the definition of a "ho"?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I did? I'd like to know how he defines it.
Jspotter defined the common (although derogatory and misplaced) usage of the term pretty clearly in my opinion. He may wish to elaborate further.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I did? I'd like to know how he defines it.

Jspotter defined the common (although derogatory and misplaced) usage of the term pretty clearly in my opinion. He may wish to elaborate further.

That was the point I was making is that the term is subjective. People are so quick to throw the word around, but everyone could have different definitions. I'm not gonna call Draya a ho, but some poster earlier in this thread did. I counter with if you've had sex at all ever then you're a ho.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That was the point I was making is that the term is subjective. People are so quick to throw the word around, but everyone could have different definitions. I'm not gonna call Draya a ho, but some poster earlier in this thread did. I counter with if you've had sex at all ever then you're a ho.
I agree. The hypocrisy lies with the differently held definitions. People proclaim their definition applies to other people but not to themselves.

tyke1doe

Reaction score

With all due respect, if you're going to argue that the term is "subjective" then how can you correct others for using the term as they see fit?

Your argument is based on your definition. But the implication of your correction is that your definition is applicable to others.

My definition is different than yours. I don't think just because a woman has sex with her boyfriend, and they later break up, that constitutes being a "ho." I would reserve the term for someone who indiscriminately has sex with others outside a committed relationship.

Even so, that's not a term I would use for any woman, whether she met my definition or not. I think the term is very disrespectful to women, particularly because, as DallasEast pointed out, men seem to escape any negatives associated with their *****-hopping ways.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score

que?

Status
Not open for further replies.