News: Scandrick engaged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
The divorce rate in this country and the recent rocky relationship between the two gives a couple hints.

You equate divorce to him going broke. How silly of you. Oh wait I forgot the 50% of people who get married and subsequently get divorced always go broke.

Oh wait...no they don't.

dogberry

Reaction score
Mr Scandrick would be well advised to budget on $8 million.

After dues, fees, federal income taxes, and possibly California taxes, his disposable income will be half of his $16 million in salary.

He would be even better informed to consult actual finance and tax professionals such as frequent this esteemed web site.

Wood

Reaction score
Dang, we got some harsh critics on here.

Wanting a raise doesn't mean you're broke.

Anywho, Congrats to the happy couple.

anyone who has watched those two on tv together know they are anything but a happy couple.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
anyone who has watched those two on tv together know they are anything but a happy couple.

I have never watched that show I have no idea if they are happy or not. Just think that chick is hot.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
IMO, reality shows portray a lot of fiction. Their relationship could be exactly what's seen by viewers but it would not be surprising that much of what's caught on camera is for entertainment purposes only.

jnday

Reaction score
You equate divorce to him going broke. How silly of you. Oh wait I forgot the 50% of people who get married and subsequently get divorced always go broke.

Oh wait...no they don't.

Do you really want to look at all the players that have gone broke after their careers are over? There is a long list of well known players that are flat broke when the money runs out after their career. They get used to this lavish lifestyle while they are playing, but they don't plan for the future. I don't care if he blows all of his money myself, but his spending habits gives a hint at what his future holds. Yes, a divorce has financially broke many men, not just football players. You must not have had the pleasure of having of having an ex-wife. Congrats on that. I happen to be much more conservative with my money. You never know what tomorrow brings and he may need that money.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Do you really want to look at all the players that have gone broke after their careers are over? There is a long list of well known players that are flat broke when the money runs out after their career. They get used to this lavish lifestyle while they are playing, but they don't plan for the future. I don't care if he blows all of his money myself, but his spending habits gives a hint at what his future holds. Yes, a divorce has financially broke many men, not just football players. You must not have had the pleasure of having of having an ex-wife. Congrats on that. I happen to be much more conservative with my money. You never know what tomorrow brings and he may need that money.

There have been a lot of players who have gone broke. I wonder why you consider Oscan likely to fall into that group. This ring represents a pittance of what he makes. And an engagement ring is typically one of the larger purchases a man makes in his early life. 2k on a 30k salary or 400k on a multi-million one alike.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
There have been a lot of players who have gone broke. I wonder why you consider Oscan likely to fall into that group. This ring represents a pittance of what he makes. And an engagement ring is typically one of the larger purchases a foolish man makes in his early life. 2k on a 30k salary or 400k on a multi-million one alike.

As I run out the thread. ;)

dogberry

Reaction score
1. Theft
2. Murder
3. Resell value
4. Insurance
5. Opportunity costs
6. Washing dishes
7. Two shares of Berkshire Hathaway
8. Mother Teresa
9. Real Estate
10. Political Contribution
11. Used Ferrari
12. Aside, is the ring community property?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reaction to Romo's discretionary spending
($500,000 engagement ring)
YVm9sOmwsdLe8.gif

Reaction to Scandrick's discretionary spending
($400,000 engagement ring)
vsO7jVQBGlWdq.gif

Status